Ge Money Loan BankNEWCARPET/ EMPIRE CARPET RIPOFF COMPANY

I used GE MONEY w/Empire carpet co. GE or Empire never told me that they subcontracted with each other on the loan and the actual work that was done. I also was never informed about a 20 something percent interest rate on the loan itself . I attempted to contact their officals about adjusting the rate to fit my very good credit score, and they refuse to do so.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Pittsburgh, PAthey stated that they didn't care about my good credit that got me the deal in the first place, they just want to collect all the money that came w/ the high interest rate. They also attempted to charge me lots of additional fees each month, even if the payments are on time. I thought high interest rates are for people who have a history of bad credit or late payments, i guest i was wrong. I will never used Empire Carpets or GE MONEY BANK again. I encourage all consumers to do the same.

Comments

• Lo
      Jul 17, 2009

Contact your state agency to make a complaint. Only by complaining can you get the laws changed to protect consumers

• Co
      Jul 17, 2009

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at [protected]@empiretoday.com so that we may be able to assist. You can also visit our online customer center at http://www.empiretoday.com/Customer-Service.

Sincerely,
    Consumer Advocate Team
    Empire Today, LLC

• De
      May 17, 2011

Called to speak to a supervisor they told me it was a 40 minute wait. GE/Empire is a SCAM! Dings on credit reports are not valid and they don't know anything, can't help, and are not sure how to direct you to someone who can help. What a JOKE!