[Resolved] GE Money Bank / late fees
I paid off in full a balance from a medical credit card of several hundred dollars. I then recieved a bill from the company that I owed them $1.00 which I sent them a check for. I then recieved a bill for late fee's a few months later. I called the number on the bill and the service agent told me it would be taken care of. Several years later I recieved a letter from a collection agency stateing I owed several hundred dollars in late fee's. It is now a charge off.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
GE Money Bank Customer Care's Response, Jul 26, 2011
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number
- Reference code DM 072611-CC
For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating