Ge Money Bank / Care Credit / They don't keep accurate records
Our care credit account has been a pain in the neck since we got it. They did not send our first bill so immediately (6 weeks after the surgery) had added extra fees. Then to get all that cleared up took hours. We then paid the "payoff" balance with our tax return but suddenly the offer disappeared. There was now $60.00 left over. In the meantime I sent $20.00 toward that as I was too busy to argue at the time and I just found out that wasn't even accredited to my account and they added another $50.00+ of interest charges! Our bill is now $133.00@!!!
I will contact the medical provider and tell them to trash that company's pamphlet.
More Ge Money Bank / Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating