GE Money Bank / Are they too big or just TOO BAD

I financed a Tempur- Pedic mattress from Rooms To Go with interest free payments to be made to GE Money Bank. GEMB issued a credit card to me with my name shown incorrectly on the card. I have made THREE attempts (since 9/17/07)to get GEs error corrected and I can't even get a response. I canceled the card and have yet to elicit a response from them.

Are they too big or just TOO BAD...

Beware!

Comments

• Ba
      15th of Apr, 2008

Whose going to be the person that can initiate a class action suite against GE Bank? There are hundreds of complaints on the internet about this companys inability to do proper business and taking advantage of all us little people! Yes, I am one of them. I'm currently unemployed and cannot meet my monthly payments with this company and for the past three months have been trying to lower my monthly payment so that I can. All I'm getting is a big bunch of lies, runarounds, late fees and headaches just trying to make a smaller payment until I can get some work. My dentist: Dr. Bradley Hylan was wonderful in treating me!!! However his wife Susan Hylan has not been co-operative in helping me with my situation, since she hooked me up with GE MoneyBank. I was under the impression that I was getting assistance directly from my dentist and the monthly payment would be affordable until my work situation would get better. Susan Hylan never explained anything to me or my sister who was with me at the time and now is being harassed at her job as a teacher for my bill! Still trying to get Susan to help me to NO AVAIL!!! If anyother person or persons can afford to retain a lawyer regarding all of the wrongs GE Money Bank is inflicting on the common people please count me in as one of them! This company needs to be shown you cannot continue to treat people like they are nothing but a payment and a late fee!!!

Somebody out there please help us before we all lose our minds or die!