GE Money Bank / Credit App Denial
I'm a second-time customer at Steinmart purchasing under $100. They have the best customer service. At the checkout, the lady asks if I wanted to apply for a Steinmart card which accrues bonus points and instantly gives me $20 back. I wanted to shop there more often so I agreed.
The instant application didn't take. After calling the credit card issuing company and giving them all the information they required, I received a letter saying I was denied because of insufficient information. I will not shop at Steinmart again nor will I recommend them unless they get rid of GE Money Bank, the credit card issuer.
Unfortunately the people at GE never learned their marketing lessons, about how hard and expensive it is to attract new customers. Furthermore the people at GE aren't people-friendly, not knowing how to ask for information that can banefit their future bottom line as well as Steinmart's. But they are good at pressing buttons on a keyboard -- a valuable skill to have in tough economic times like these.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating