GDex / GD Express / your service

1 Kl, Malaysia Review updated:

What happend to gdex? I bought something from lazada and they sent the item via gdex. Yesterday lazada sent me the tracking number and I check the status the item is out for delivery. Then I wait at my house and my house have so many people at home but your staff dint ring the bell or what they just leave a sorry card? Today I check the status again there mention item undelivered due to sorry card? Again? Whats up? We have so many people at home! No call no ring bell, how I know when your staff come to my house?

GDex / GD Express

Cy
Jun 17, 2017

Comments

• Im
      28th of Mar, 2018

Undelivered due to sorry card. Means? My tracking number MY40058399483 But there is no card. Can you further check .I was at office all day long anticipating the parcel from gdex but what i got is it is undelivered due to sorry card.what is that supposed to mean?i didnt get any card at all nor does the gdex people come to my officev.please clarify this matter as there is sooo many issues and people are complaining.

• Li
      12th of Oct, 2018

CNMYG0000376312 undelivered due to sorry card means?? Please help me to check my parcel, Thanks!