Garden State Nissan / unethical practices of a car dealer
Garden State Nissan located in Hackensack agreed to sell 2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 for $17, 287 (including taxes and other processing fee).I've paid a deposit of $1500 and the dealer agreed to deliver the vehicle on 08/30/2008. I drove 2.5 hours to the dealership only to find that he sold the vehicle to some one else for more. Since there was a rebate from Nissan on Quest vans, there was demand for these vehicles.When I called Hackensack police an officer came to the dealership. The sales manager agreed to find another van by 09/01/2008 when officer was there. Since then I called them several times and there was no response. I left several voice messages to the sales manager who doesn't bother to return my phone calls. I am still waiting for them to return my deposit.
More Garden State Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission