Having problems with Nissan?

1800 035 035 (Australia)
8800 200 5990 (Russia)
1800 964 7726 (Mexico)
+1 800 647 7261 (United States)
+44 330 123 1231 (United Kingdom)
+43 190 577 777 (Austria)
+45 39 100 010 (Denmark)
+353 14 091 100 (Ireland)
+31 800 023 1513 (Netherlands)
+41 447 365 550 (Switzerland)
+27 119 293 427 (South Africa)
+82 800 102 323 (South Korea)
+66 24 019 600 (Thailand)
+54 810 222 6477 (Argentina)
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku
Yokohama-shi
Japan - 220-8686
North America
One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067, U.S.A.

Canada
5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Z5

United Kingdom
Cranfield Technology Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK430DB, U.K.

Australia

140, Komendantskiy prospect, Pargolovo, St. Petersburg, 194362, Russia

Spain
Sector B, Calle 3, β„– 77-111, Zona Franca, 08040, Barcelona, Spain

China
Rm. 801, Floor 8, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China

India
5th Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122004, India

Philippines
21st Floor Eco Tower, 32 Street Corner Ninth Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 M. Mla., Philippines

South Africa
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn, Pretoria 0200, Republic of South Africa

South Korea
10th Floor, KAIT Tower, 306 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06210, Korea

Taiwan
β„– 39-2, Po Kung Keng, Shi Hu Tsuen, San Yi, Miao Li Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
1. 74/1 Moo 2, Bangna-Trad Road, KM.22, Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

UAE
P.O. BOX 61111, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 390, Vicente López - Buenos Aires - Argentina - Codigo Postal: 1638

Brazil
Rua São Bento, 29 / 17º andar Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro. 20090-010. Brazil

Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 38, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma, 1015, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegacion Álvaro Obregon, Ciudad de Mexico - DF .- México

Complaints & Reviews

stay away

On April 21, 2010, my daughter planned to buy a car after she had a car accident that same day. She went to Nissan South that afternoon. The Nissan people negotiated with her and told her to call me to sign a paper for her. I went there with the thought in mind that I would just to co-sign with my daughter buying that versa 2010 model Nissan car. Then two men were talking to me at Nissan in front of my daughter that because my daughter has o credits...meaning she has not build up any credit points the reason they could not reduce the price of the versa which is ANNUAL percentage rate is 12.19% FINANCE CHARGE IS $9, 118.04...AMOUNT FINANCED is $21, 611.56...TOTAL OF PAYMENTS is $30, 729.60 and the TOTAL SALE PRICE IS $32, 229.60...Senthea Williams the Finance manager at Nissan South of Morrow City asked me to sign all the paper works...I did not realize then that what I was doing was signing all the papers of me buying the car my self...instead of just to co-sign for my daughter...because on that day when I went at Nissan after my daughter called me I was not emotionally at peace or stable... my act of signing the papers that day without realizing that they put my name as a primary buyer was because I left my house to Nissan south emotionally disturb of family problems so I believe that act of signing the paper works with thought in my mind of just to co-sign was not based on my faithful decision...it was so irrational.. I just realize it today (05/08/10) as this is the first time for me to read all the paper works that I signed in front of Senthea Williams the finance manager...that I am the primary buyer and not a co-buyer...then they prized the car with huge huge amount because the two guys at Nissan told me that there's no way they can do to reduce the car because my daughter has not built up any credit points yet...my other concern is...why they based the price of the Nissan versa car on my daighters credit points...why not on my credit points now that I realized that they put my name as the primary buyer not a co-buyer...my daughter and I went back there within ten days after buying the car to return the car not for the reason of my complains above for I did not relize it then how they fraud me in that transaction but because my daughter did not like the car because of too much car note of #426.80 for the first payment on 06/06/2010...for my daughter will be the one paying for the car note ...My daughter and I are not knowledgeable enough about the laws or pros and cons of buying a car because we are new in this country...please I need your help...what can I do?...help ASAP please...please take time to read my complaints and tell me if I have the right to complain or not...IF THER IS NO WAY FOR ME TO RETURN THE CAR...I HIGLY REQUEST TO REASSESS THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE 2010 VERSA NISSAN CAR based on my credit points and not on my daughter's credit points...PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS COMPLAINT.

• Wt
    wtrenn Jun 12, 2010

Nissan South Morrow, Ga sales managers, finance mangers, sales consultant and the General managers are greedy criminals. They are worst than armed robbers, they will trick you into buying used cars that are not good at a high price so they can make 8, 000 dollars on each of those cars.
    There is a Mexican there, the floor manager that will come and talk nonsense when you do not want to agree to their deal and force you to buy the car.
    All the staff there are in Freemason, the General manager has a shrine in his office which he prayed to everyday to spell customers to agree to their greedy terms. Please stay away from them.
    The General manager is Chris White, Finance manger one Mr Dollars who claims he is Pastor Creflo dollars cousin, chain smoker- Senthea Williams, Fonda, Leon, Michael Saize, and a lot of greedy criminals like Cleveland, Hamza and a lot more. America be warned.

• Kr
    kris collier Sep 21, 2015

They bug you to buy a car and after you buy the car they give you their ### to kiss... I was not given my second key as a new car owner. When i realized i didn't have my second key i called to ask if they could take a day out of their busy schedules to locate my second key i was given a lame excuse. I have been given the run around. I was only given one key at the closing of my deal. Because i had been there all day, i should have taken upon myself to make sure i had my second key i take responsiblity as well. My issue is where is my key. I didn't receive it so it should be at the dealership ready for me to come by and pick it up. I have been given the run around for over 3 weeks now. I will not refer anyone to this dealership.

they are liars and crooks. they took me blinded.

I recently bought a new vehicle from Nissan 112 in Medford. The salesman did what he did best and screwed me big time. I turned in a 2006 Nissan 350Z 2 months early and Nissan told me they would take over 2 full payments. Come to find out after the fact I only had 1 payment remaining and they didn't even pay it. I received a certified letter that I had to pay this and excess wear and tear on my old vehicle. Come to find out after I bought the vehicle the NMAC does not accept 350zs in there pull ahead program. Well Nissan 112, so they say they will pay the 1 payment after I spoke with them they actually included those 2 payments in my bill of sale. They are crooks and if I can give anyone advise its to look at your sale very clearly and know what your signing. I have bought 3 cars from them and I tell you its the last. If I can make any difference at all by influencing you to go to another dealer than paybacks a b![protected]@*.

faurd in sells

On or about 4/9/2010 I applied for a car loan via the internet to South Chicago Nissan, im disable, and to do...

Resolved dirty dealer

This dealer happens to have spent the last 20 years dumping rubbish into the river behind his dealership and burning parts of cars. Seriously you can walk in this river and find any car replacment you will ever need - including gears -air filters, car carpets, exhaust pipes, drive shafts - and thats just what Ive pulled out so far :/

The pictures not the best but trust me - its an car park in river and on the banks- literally.

Sadly the Irish EPA cant do much about it as he has stopped in the last few years but he wont clean up the mess he has made so far.

dirty dealer
dirty dealer

Resolved loud popping noise

I purchased a 2009 fully loaded nissan altima about 11 months ago. Recently, it started making a loud popping...

Resolved switched my cd/stereo

I had looked at and test drove a Nissan. I looked at the car a couple of times. The gentleman called me and said they needed to move some vehicles, being the end of the month. He said they would give me the $500 stereo and wanted to make me an offer. We made the offer of which included the stereo. He said because it was such a great deal, it had to be done that night. At this point it was alittle after 8 pm. I got there to sign the papers and he said ole, the cd in the radio was broke and ordered a new one of which it would take three days to get. I didn't think much about it. When I got the radio, it was not the same one, but a much cheaper model. I called him immediately and he denied it. I can't prove it, I didn't take any pictures or anything, but I do have a witness that saw the radio when we test drove it. It had an ipod hookup, and the round button lit up. This radio had neither. I don't think they should get away with this sort of thing.

Resolved ignition coils and spark plugs

I paid 948.70 to have a tune up on my car. They replaced 5 ignition coils, and 6 spark plugs, and they were suppose to install original parts from Nissan, and they didn't, plus I was over charged for those parts.

Resolved very poor company - terrible to their customers

This place I repulsive! Very bad service department, customer service, management, etc. My husband and I went...

Resolved repair ripoff/fraud

I took my car for oil leak repair as my car engine use to smoke after driving due to oil leak on 02/27/2010...

Resolved criminal

I gave the Manager, Joe Castelli, a $1, 000 credit card deposit, based on terms that they would give me a...

Resolved false information to customers - consumer right violation

Since I was at work later, I send my friend to collect the car. This specific NISSAN AIRPORT ROAD charged me an unbeleivable amount of $356. I asked them why it is so expensive and they said I signed the paper for 24000km. Now in their language 24K service means they will change the oil and filter then inspect some minute things and charge the consumer with a ridiculous price. They did not even mention an estimate of how much it would cost me. Since it was my first time, the person who assisted me knew that I was not aware of the price, and he used that opportunity to squeeze me. I only have a part time job and it was a big amount for me to pay.
Never ever visit Nissan Airport Road (queen and airport). They will cheat you for sure. If you do please make sure whatever you sign and specifically ask them how much it will cost and sign the paper which has listed the price on them.. I hope this will never happen to anyone.
What happened is consumer right violation.
From
Joby John George
[protected]@hotmail.com

Resolved rip off extended warranty

I/we purchased a used 2008 Nissan Maxima at Gray Nissan in DeRidder, La At first wasn't sure what we wanted, we own a 1997 Maxima with 198, 000 and never has been in the shop.. While the financing was being done, the sales person said, while your car is here, we'll inspect it for you! Great free inspection sticker.. $21959. cost of the car kellybook $19863. was just happy to get a new used car.. well then 6 weeks later we have no car tag!! no one called us, So I called Gray Nissan, after a moment, Gray says, the bank has the Title, huh for over 30 days my title sat at the bank, no one bother to check the bank blames Gray, Gray blames the bank, , then 4 days later, received Tags and invoice.. WOW $20 fee for inspection, Dave said, honest mistake, sure.. I kinda thought the Extended warranty 6/75 was expensive $2499.00.. I called around to other NISSAN dealerships, no one had the same price, But no one was higher then Gray Nissan of DeRidder... I found a better warranty 7/75 Nissan gold preferred for $1350.00 at a different NISSAN dealership less then a 100 miles away. I got fumed. that's a $1149.00 saving/differences or however you want to look at it.. I went to Gray Nissan to cancel my extended warranty, Mike office manager decided to match then other extended warranty, Imagine that. I also canceled my Life Insurance too. and saved another $485 through my own insurance company. also so insurance company's will now finance vehicles and if your does, that GAP INS. is free. But wont tell you that or anything I mentioned.. I also called Nissan Nissan Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 685003
Franklin TN [protected]
(800) NISSAN-1 (or [protected])
All Nissan dealerships are independently owned, I and we all know this, but Nissan should regulate, the amount, give take a few hundred, not over a Thousand dollars... Gray Nissan cant justify that amount no matter what math table is used. down right dirty and pathetic. This all could have been avoided if the sales people would have been more opened about option and not GREEDY..
TO THE PEOPLE
People please research before buying a car, ,
1) call your personal insurance company about life insurance, Gray Nissan WON'T tell you
2) call around for same or better extended warranties because Gray Nissan WON'T tell you
3) call your personal insurance company about the GAP insurance Gray Nissan WON'T tell you
4) bring your dealership pricing booklet with you, compare.. Gray Nissan WON'T compare

anyone can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com for any questions..
I also can back this up, I have another buyer purchased a 2008 mercury sable new car in 09/09
Also charged $2500.00 for a 6/75 same ESP warranty 40 miles away for $1250.00 How can Gray Nissan say they care about their customers..

Resolved bad customer service

Well..Where do I begin? A few weeks ago I started searching for a used Nissan Altima..basically my dream car. I saw a red 2006 Altima on trophy Nissans website for $8, 197, and it had around 67k miles on it. We called and they invited us to come on in to see it. Upon arriving(from Grand prairie which is a good 35 minutes)we were showed the vehicle. It had hail damage and a spot where the previous owner had scraped a pole. We went to the office to negotiate..and about 15 minutes later we were told it had been sold last night.
They instantly offered us another 2006 Altima, which had 30k miles on it for 13k. We tried to get them to go down, because we honestly couldnt afford that much..we offered 11, 500k but they wouldn't budge. Finally he came down to 1295k. We walked out.
That night the Salesman called us because he had found another 2006 Altima with 38k miles that he could sell us for 11, 500k. We asked him several times, including calling him the next morning. He confirmed the price and said it was ready. We told him that we were going to come in for it later that afternoon.
Meanwhile, We went around to several banks online trying to get approved for a car loan for that amount. In this tough more restrictive economy we got declined. Finally we called State farm, who we have our home and car insurance with, they went above and beyond and got us a loan. We traveled 40 Minutes to sign the loan docs and get the check.
Started out to trophy Nissan(another 35 min drive). When we got there, we went to the salesmans office and he came out to meet us. He informed us that the original red Altima had not been sold and we could test it out. We got in the car and waited for him to get the keys. While waiting another salesman came out and informed us he had already sold that car!
So we went to see the 2006 Altima for 11, 500k that he had called us about. He couldn't find the key and said he would have to have one made. Went to see the car...full of scrapes..not checked, Not inspected. Not ready as he had said.
We went back in the office and then they had Me a test drive yet ANOTHER Altima(which had 90k miles)..for 10k! We said no way, then they dropped to 9500k. We still said no.
We asked about the 11, 500k Altima(The one we had come for), check in hand. The manger came in and informed us that he couldn't let that one go for more then 13k! He finally came down to 12k. We asked him what had happened to that price the salesman quoted us several times. He stated it was mistake. Uh yeah sure, whatever.
He would not honor the quote, even in the good name of customer service. After we explained that we had taken off early from work and found a babysitter for our two small sons BOTH days..still no budging. We ended up walking out very upset, having spent about 2 hours there the day before and 3 hours this time. All the while being given the run around, vehicles were switched around on us several times!
This is the worst experience I've had trying to buy a car. They have basically no customer Service.

• Se
    Sean T. Mote May 23, 2007

I bought a repo'd truck from Trophy Nissan in Mesquite, TX. After taking possession of the truck 2 weeks later found out the bank that owned the repo some how needed the vehicle back but they lied about it. Don't trust Trophy. Avoid them at all cost! I'll see them in court.

• Pe
    penny cottrell Aug 11, 2010

I bought 2 cars from trophy nissan just recently and let me tell you i will never buy a car there again !! my story is i traded my daughters 2007 mustang because she wanted a car with better gas milage, we repeatly told them before u sell my mustang i want the alarm system back, i went thru several people, !! to make a long story short i was told the car was sold with my alarm system and then i was told the car was stolen from their lot they said we need a receipt for the alarms system so i could get a full refund!!its been 4 months and i was promised several times the corporate has mailed me out a check, after waiting for 4 months and stilll waiting the manager calls me and tells me they lost the receipts and i need to show prove again on the cost of the alarm system!!!, i got so angry and left... penny

• Di
    DIAMONDCRE Jun 17, 2011

Well where do i begin? I was Referred to see a salesmen to get a car from Trophy Nissan it was less than two hrs when the paperwk work was done and going through the finance dept and everything so they gave me a 2011 nissan versa let me go home with the car had it for like two weeks and the salemen called like on a thurs and asked for another proof of income that i receive every month so i said i could get it as soon a s they fax it. Well while waiting come monday the saleman asked me to come in so they can go through some paperwork with me i get there he is all shaky and nervous and asked me do i have a co signer when i had told the dummy all along i dont want one so he said some days ago i should have it approved as long as they get the paperwork he dont see why not so here he tells me (mind you i am suppose to be there for paperwork) they need the car back until they get it. i was so pissed because being the lying saleman he is all he wanted was the car there were no paperwork and basically he lied. He said soon as we get that form everything should be good and you can come get the car. I had the paperwork the next day i went and got the paperwork for my other source of income. Ok so now im waiting on a call from the saleman no call so i called to see whats goin on No answer from the saleman, the manager said he would call me back when he get an answer he never called back so i caled to talk to the manager that is over him they gave me the run around so i called the finance manager he said i need to talk to the saleman i found that pretty funny Wow!! eing that i ohave a trade in my dealership called mind you my car was in the new car dept they said it was in the used car and when they transferred her to the used car dept they said they did not have my file so she asked to talk to a manager they had her on hold for a long time and came back and said the manager was not there could she call tomorrow and for my dealership to think they were bull crapping they called me and said go somewhere else i recommend nobody do business with trophy nissan they are liars and they bullcrap the whole time i feel bad for anybody who have went through what i have been through i am angry and im not satisfied take that damn best customer service sign down because thats even a lie!!!

no limit moters Dec 31, 2012

just put this way most of these people cant buy

Resolved unresolved complaint

I am the owner and General Manager of Nissan of Mckinney. I see we have one complaint and I have taken every...

Resolved terrible customer service

Nissan Canada absolutely does NOT care about any problems with vehicles they sell. I sent a letter to the President re my car and was just phoned by a clerk to tell me that they don't pass along letter. The lowly clerks make decisions. What a joke. I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER NISSAN CAR BASED ON NO CARE AFTER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. They are a disgusting company!!! I've had Hondas and Toyotas but this is my first Nissan experience and NEVER AGAIN!!! DO NOT PUCHASE A NISSAN!!!

• Di
    di0n romney Mar 11, 2010

hello i live in the Caribbean .i buy a nissan frontier 2006 ax diesel. from our local dueler sint martin cars from the first service i told them i see oil in the air filter .told me is the pvc and it tock them all most a year to change it .it county new still passing they oil in the air filer.they change it agen i went over and over with the same problem . spoke the management then they make pay a part of the overhaul. they accept that truck have problem.they keep the truck for over 2 mounts in the service center.when i go over to them thay cant find the parts and one set of lies from management .after i got truck back before the warranty on the overhaul was up .the truck .all of the oil in the engine all most burned out.the engine all most broke .i spoke to management agen they keep running me around and after tell me i have to buy a short block for 9000 usd told them thy are crazy.i told them thy no of the problem before the warranty was up .and they refuse to fix it, every time go over the sevice center no one cant tell me eney thing and have hold on like i am a j...if you can help solve this problem with out a fit . my email [email protected] tel 3475277647 or 5995206665 cel and still have to pay the bank for the truck and they want rip me off nissan is a rip off dont buy none . want to get the mail of the ceo of nissan plz, can some send it to me .and i did pass my 100.000 mills yet

Resolved customer service

Admiral Nissan
400W Black Horse Pike
Pleasantville NJ 08232

Admiral Nissan does not listen to the customer when the customer asks for specific services &/or maintenance to be performed.

My 2008 Xterra is driven 95% of the time on freeways with minimum stop and go traffic. I follow the service and maintenance as outlined in the “2008 Service and Maintenance Guide” that I received when I bought this vehicle. I follow the guide that Nissan recommends for this type of driving.

Admiral Nissan has changed the service and maintenance program to suit their needs by adding items that are not called for in your “2008 Service and Maintenance guide”.

Two of the most recent problems I experienced with Admiral Nissan are as follows:

The automobile required a front end alignment. Admiral Nissan did not rotate the tires as required in the 2008 Service and Maintenance Guide. The service department person stated that he was unaware that the tires should be rotated so he did not write it the work order when I requested a front end alignment. While the service rep may have been ill-informed, the Certified Technician (mechanic) should be aware of the proper course of action. If the service clerk has a question about the service requested, he/she should ask and clarify with the lead Certified Technician (mechanic), service writer and customer as to what should be done.

My 2008 Nissan Extera required a front end alignment at 25, 000 mile. I am thinking that perhaps the front end was not correctly aligned at the assembly factory.

My last unpleasant dealing with Admiral Nissan was on February, 2010. I requested a 30, 000 mile Schedule 1 and 2 maintenance. I copied the schedule from the “Nissan 2008 Service and Maintenance Guide” and gave it to the service person explaining to him this is what I would like done. The reason I gave the service person the list of what I wanted done on the Schedule 1 and 2 maintenance is that I was informed by the Service Manager that their Director of Operations had replaced the Official Nissan maintenance program with one he wanted to use. Admiral Nissan has added additional items not required in the official service guide that cost the customer thousands of unnecessary expense over the life of the auto.

At the service on February, 2010, Admiral Nissan added oil conditioner, brake cleaner and a Micro-Filter without asking me if I what I wanted these additional items included in my requested service. This automobile did not come with a Micro-Filter when I purchased it. I was waiting in the Customer service area while the service was being performed; no one asked me if I cared to have these un-called for add-ons added to my service order.

I question the fact that Admiral Nissan has replaced your approved maintenance guide with their own version that costs the customer additional unnecessary expense. Admiral Nissan increases the cost of scheduled maintenance for the customer without informing the customer in advance. Admiral Nissan then requires payment for service before allowing the customer to review the bill. They then hustle you out of the shop so that you have no time to review the bill to see what maintenance has been performed.

My recommendation to Nissan dealers to improve my future servicing experience is to:
1.Train the service personnel to listen to the customer
2.Have the Nissan dealer to perform the service that the customer requests
3.Inform the customer if the dealer does not follow the Nissan recommended maintenance guide
4.The Nissan dealer should follow Nissan recommended servicing rather than customizing their own program
5.Allow the customer to review the bill prior to paying the bill
6.If add-ons are recommended, be ready to explain why the add on service should be done and how it will improve the operation of the vehicle.
7.Obtain permission of the customer prior to performing any nonstandard services

Resolved terrible service

TERRIBLEEEE SERVICE!! salesguy was extremely pushy and wasn't taking no for an answer, told him my price...

Resolved problems with transfer case

I have just gotten the same bad news as many of you, I started experiencing a problem with torque steer at...

Resolved refund on insurance - gap

Purchased new nissan - rogue in june 2009 - paid it off in december 2009. Canceled my gap insurance at...

Resolved service dept. collect money from customers by forgery

Today Monday, 11th, January 2010 I came to Brampton north nissanto fix my car. I have Nissan Altima 2005 3.5 SE. I feel a noise which come from my car steering at the time when I rotate it. I show this problem by self to mechanic. After inspection I received a called from service department that this noise coming from steering shaft and he suggest me that I need to change that shaft. I give him a permission for changing, after pick up my car when I checked that noise is still there. I went again and inform them that this noise is still there, mechanic first cheked and gave me a decission that this noise is natural in 2005 Altima model when I told him that I drove this car for last 2 year and this noise never came before then he checked one other 2005 nissan altima and I am right on that car there is no noise after that he checked my car again and came with new decission, he told me basically there was 2 noises I fixed steering shaft noise, I told the mechanic that I mention this noise to you by self, How you denied that and if you heared any other noise why you don't mention me at the same time that there are 2 noises after everything done when I checked byself and feel that noise you gave me this remarks.If problem is still there I don't understand why these guys charge me $500. Now the same mechanic told me that this noise is coming from steering Rack which cost me $1500. I am really disappoint because I already spend $500 for nothing because the noise is still there.

job 1 Feb 26, 2010

I feel bad for you. A simliar incident happened to me too. I had taken my nissan versa to nissan for airport road for my service. It was my first time in that service centre .The odometer was 24000km. I specifically mentioned to the customer service agent that I need only an oil change and nothing extra. So he asked whether my car was 24000 . I never in my wildest dreams though there was a hidden meaning in that phrase. He made me sign a paper which they mentioned oil change and some inspections but NO price or charge was mentioned on them . Therefore again I specifically told him that I only need an oil change and he said that all the others are included in it. Since there was not price on the paper I signed it.
    What happened is consumer right violation.
    From