Gamestop / horrible customer service
I'm tired of dealing with this company and will no longer be using them as my computer games retailer. Recently I bought a game at one of their stores. When I got home, which is a great distance, I realized they put the wrong disc into mybox. I had to drive back out there. I get hte game again and when I get home they gave me another wrong game. The best they could do for me was say come back out. No appology.
Another time I went there with my brother looking for a rockband footpetal. He asked the guy at the register if they had any. He said I could look for you but I don't think we sell any. So I begin looking around the store. I overhear him saying "I hope we don't have to deal with any more customers like that tonight". After looking for a while I just left because what he meant was I could look, but I won't.
Horrible Customer service. Best Buy or another store are much better. I also filed complaints on their website and was never responded to.
More Gamestop Complaints & Reviews
- Gamestop - return policy 
- Gamestop - scam 
- Gamestop - employment 
- Gamestop - return, exchange, buy 
- Gamestop - business relationship 
- Gamestop - multiple accounts of the worst, unethical behavior/customer service on my pre-order of game
- Gamestop - double charge to my bank account
- Gamestop - supervisor very rude
- Gamestop - customer service
- Gamestop - product purchase