Galaxia Communications/netspend / $1500 theft
My name is Elliott George, I am a deep sea diver and i work offshore in Gulf of Mexico, I have a netspend card because when i got hired i had to have a quick way to have checks deposited to an account and this was the quickest option because i was in between banks. On the 17th of June while i was on shift overnight, (from 12 a.m to 12 p.m) my card account was charged 30 times in the amounts of $50.00 each, totaling $1500.00, i have never heard of this vendor before and have no way anyone could have gotten my card information, i called the netspend customer service line the next day and spoke with a script reader who couldnt speak english well, i spoke with a managaer i advised i didnt make charges and this was not a pin purchase nor did i sign my signature to authorize debit and i demanded to stop payment, i will dispute charges. They told me i had to wait for vendor to collect charges then fax in a dispute letter w/dates of transactions, and the dispute department would contact me in 10 buisness days. On June 19th i faxed in letter, waited ten buisness days, it is now July 29th and i have yet to hear from the dispute deptartment, i have searched Galaxia comm. online and they are in South Korea, have an office in Woodside NY, [protected], the phone just beeps buzy and there is no way to contact, i will go against netspend advice and file police report. i need my money back and will not stop until i get it i work very hard 7 days a week 12-18 hrs a day.
More Galaxia Communications/netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - stolen monies debit card
- Netspend Corporation - paypal prepaid mastercard
- Netspend Corporation - my money 
- Netspend Corporation - dispute
- Netspend Corporation - horrible service!