Future Shop / PSP Extended Warrantry
I have a PSP warrantry on my LG Plasma (paid $2687.27) and had 1st repair done in 2007, 2nd repair in March which took Universal TV [protected]) them 2 attempts to repair the same Logic board and the issue wasn't repared. The tech asked me not to make any claims within the 6 months period because he wont get paid for labour. The first repair in 2007 had 2 boards replaced and problem was fixed until this year in March. I guess the Tech knew this repair doesn't solve this issue 100% that's why he had asked me to wait for 6 months for a new claim.
So now I could not resist and made a claim again...Universal called and booked a repair appoinment for May 30 12-4pm. Then Universal called 1 hour earlier to say they would pick the tv up to repair at their service center.They dont consider any repairs on site. They dont have the parts on hand...then why even book a repair time with me. My concern was they should come in and do a repair and if the problem is still there then they can take it away...not assume right was without even looking at the TV. I have spoke to 2 PSP Reps named Sue and James and no help at all. They said they cant do anything for me and I'm on my own. So I had wasted my money on buying this PSP thinking it's peace of mind for so many yeas but it's more like Headache. I want to get this resolved, I had enough of this run-around.
The sales guys at the store mislead customers regarding the Repair warrantry.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - Product Service Plan 
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff