FTD / false advertising
I've got a beef with FTD. I ordered a featured bouquet for Mother's Day, and the photo on the website was full of beautiful yellow flowers. The bouquet my mother received had just four... the rest were dinky little daisies. Ten days and two frustrated emails to customer service later -- and I've been ignored. I went to Facebook with the same message, asking for some attention to my concern -- and my post was deleted from their wall (even after receiving feedback from other community members).
Guess what FTD -- if you're going to operate a community on Facebook, and then your idea of moderating it is to censor the content you don't like, you probably shouldn't waste your time.
With all the options we have in choosing online flower delivery, there's simply no reason ever to return to FTD.
More FTD Complaints & Reviews
- FTD.com - FTD.com refused to deliver flowers! 
- FTD - Gold Membership Ripoff +Little attention to order date details 
- FTD Florist Online - No Delivery, No Refunds 
- FTD Flowers - Scam and cheating 
- FTD - Ugly Flowers 
- FTD Companies - poor condition of flowers received that were left outside in july
- FTD Companies - flower delivery
- FTD - flowers were never delivered
- FTD - gold rewards not worth the fee
- FTD - customer service