Fry's / Advertised item not available
Fry's advertised an Amana portable air conditioner-windowless 12000 btu with heater for $349.00 and listed all of their Southern California stores in the ad. The ad was in the July 19, 2009 Los Angeles Times.
The closest Fry's store to me was in Manhattan Beach, CA. Fry's Manhattan Beach store said they never had the advertised Amana air conditioner and never would. The sales clerk was pleasant but confused and untrained. She kept me waiting as well as other people
while contacting a "manager."
I was shuffled from store to store including Fountain Valley, Burbank, etc. By the time I had a response from the Oxnard store, 75 miles away, the next morning, I was told it was a one day sale and the price was now $499.00, the full retail price rather than 349.00 the sale price.
Draw your own conclusions!!!
Fry's Electronics Headquarters
600 E. Brokaw Rd.
San Jose, CA 95112 (Map)
Toll Free: [protected]
More Fry's Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfying online fulfillment experience
- Frys Electronics - non delivery of product
- Fry's Electronics - very rude employee
- Fry's Electronics - zojirushi micom rice cooker ns-lgc05
- Fry's Electronics - same day delivery on a refrigerator, order t3130883