Fry's / Rebate

1 Palo Alto, CA, United States
Phone: 6508159199

I purchased 2 printers, each at 50 dollars. Fry's offered a 50 dollar rebate for the printers if you were buying a computer at the same time. I was purchasing 2 desktops so I got the 2 Canon Printers. I filled in all tghe required papers within 3 days and sent them out. I put exactly the papers required, triple checkes, and double asked at the counter in Fry's. The rebate never came, after much insistance they sent a communication on my rebates. They said one was missing the original receipt, and the other the proof of purchase. I put both envelopes together and am sure nothing was missing, I am quite retentive. Nonetheless I offered to send the copies so they could see both things that were "lacking". They stated the time frame hgad gone by, so even if I could send teh paper work tehy would not be able to give me my rebates. Obviously one is not there when they open teh envelopes(if they actually do, or if they end up in a dumpster), and we can not get a notary to certify what was in the package to get the rebate. I will never shop at Frys again, need less to say. I do know how to fill in the paperwork for rebates I have received rebates from ATT, Verizon, BestBuy, Lowes, etc... and have never had any problems with ANY of them, except one that I SENT OUT OF TIME, thus my fault.. with Frys 2 out of 2, were missing papers... and nobody really cared, or simulated caring...