Frys Electronicspoor customer service

I've made quite a few purchases at Frys in person without any issues but recently I made a purchase online (just over a week ago) and still haven't gotten the order, or a tracking number. I called customer service and was told that the shipment was "in route" and that if the order wasn't received on the expected delivery date to call them back...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wilsonville, ORwait a minute - I don't have a tracking number so how can I possibly know what the expected delivery date is? Oh, I see, i'll get the expected delivery date once the tracking numbers are uploaded into the system? Which might be the 12th of never... To make a long story short the customer service rep was the most incompetent person i've ever dealt with and should probably be removed from the gene pool ASAP. If the order doesn't arrive on Monday i'll be calling my credit card company to stop payment since Frys can't cancel my order because it's "in route". Anyway, I won't be doing any more business with Frys after this!

Comments

Jan 14, 2011
    FRYS ELECTRONICS - bad customer service
    San Marcos
    California

I tried bringing a cable modem without a reciept and they told me that i couldnt do the return without a receipt. so i decided not to shop there anymore

Jan 14, 2011

i usually have my receipt except this time. they should of taken me anyway. customer service is a big deal for me

• Ro
      Dec 06, 2013

I also ordered something from Fry's and they refused to update their web page with a "Tracking Number". After waiting a week for my order I waited 30 minutes on the phone to get a customer service representative. They told me the carrier tried to deliver the package while I was on the phone with Fry's and left a notice, will try to redeliver in 3 days. Had I known my tracking number and that the shipment was coming today, I could have waited for the carrier or left my security door open with a sign, I AM HOME PLEASE RING BELL.