Frys Electronics / Charged restock for defective product
I bought two Bluetooth brand wireless head sets (one for myself and one for my daughter). Neither one would charge, even after may hours. They had the same type of charger, so I am venturing a guess that that was the defective part.
I took the headsets back to the store with the receipt within the time allowed. However, I did not have the boxes because my son-in-law had thrown them out in the recycling (which was already picked up). They charged me a $5 "restock" fee for me to return these defective items to their store. Worst yet, the guy doing the paperwork put on the screen, which I'm sure he didn't realize I was actually reading, "repack." This means that they will repackage and place these defective items back on the shelf for some unfortunate customer.
I can't imagine ever being charged for something that is defective. I didn't destroy it, so why am I responsible.
I will tell everyone to watch out for the rip off from Frys. Unfortunately for them, I have lots of computer geek friends.
More Frys Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude employee
- Fry's Electronics - zojirushi micom rice cooker ns-lgc05
- Fry's Electronics - same day delivery on a refrigerator, order t3130883
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfied
- Fry's Electronics - unable to obtain an rma number