Fry's Electronics — robbed
Oxnard store (#44) on Saturday July 11th and purchased one item: a cooling stand for my laptop, the price was $24.99. While I was going over my banking records later the next week I noticed that they showed a charge for $54.35 from Fry's, so I looked at my receipt and I had been charged twice for my item.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Oxnard, CASo the following Saturday (today July 18th) I went back to be refunded for the stand I did not receive, the customer service employee took my receipt to go and verify, but when he returned he said that the stores inventory matched my receipt and there was nothing he could do for me. I asked if I could speak to a manager so they could rectify the situation. I was given the store manager's business card and told to call back on Tuesday because there are no managers in the store on the weekends.
Lets see how long it takes to get a response if ever...
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Frys Warranty - wasted time and money 
- Fry's - 123 Prepaid Debit Card
- Frys Electronics - poor customer service 
- Fry's Electronics - defective/returned products
- Fry's Electronics - I will never order from fry's again