Fry's Electronics / service contract ripoff
We purchased a Service contract from Fry's with the purchase of a new HP Laptop computer.
The computer started shutting down Intermittently. Starting in November 2008 we have taken it in to Fry's for service at least 10 times for this problem. Each time we have taken it in they say it was repaired. each time we received it back it would fail withen a couple of days. The last time we brought it in for service they we called after waiting a month and they claimed the problem is liquid damage and it is not covered by the contract. When I left it at the Fountain Valley Fry's service Center the computer was working. Now after opening the computer more that 9 times they claim it has LIQUID damage. How did they not notice this the first time it was opened? The fact is they want your money for a contract but they don't want it to cost them to honor it!
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - diamond hd gamecaster g1500 product issues
- Fry's Electronics - instant scratch off tickets
- Fry's Electronics - printing cartridges
- Fry's Electronics - order online t3966483
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfying online fulfillment experience