Frontier Airlines / Lied to and tricked into buying a second ticket

1 Denver, CO, United States Review updated:

Purchased a set of "Buddy Pass" Tickets, which are standby tickets. Missed a few flights, no big deal... I was then cursed at in front of 5 passengers and my girlfriend. Once I brought it to the managers attention, he shuned it and shook his head. He stated, " It's been a busy week."

I asked if I would make the next flight, the manager advised that it was full and I would not make it. He advised me to purchase a full price ticket to board. I did so, only to find out I was already booked with the standby tickets due to open seating.

I was told by the manager I would be refunded the full price tickets. It never happened.

I then emailed Bryan Bedford, CEO. He sent me a few emails and specifically stated that I would be refunded and he apologized. He never authorized the refund and I was given the run around.

Apparently, it is not enough anymore to have written communication from a companies CEO (secretary) promising something. These companies don't have to follow through and they don't.

Avoid Frontier and US Airways, although cheap... the service is terrible. Frontier was once a part of my organizations flyer program. I have since pulled Frontier and Us Airways from my corporate travel option. Although small I am sure, they will lose 600 flights a year over $300.00.

Comments

• Az
      22nd of Sep, 2010

You have a lot of nerve. You get a free stand-by ticket, basically, from an employee and because the flights are full you buy a ticket to get a seat and then complain!! What a jerk.