Frontier Airlines / Lied to and tricked into buying a second ticket
Purchased a set of "Buddy Pass" Tickets, which are standby tickets. Missed a few flights, no big deal... I was then cursed at in front of 5 passengers and my girlfriend. Once I brought it to the managers attention, he shuned it and shook his head. He stated, " It's been a busy week."
I asked if I would make the next flight, the manager advised that it was full and I would not make it. He advised me to purchase a full price ticket to board. I did so, only to find out I was already booked with the standby tickets due to open seating.
I was told by the manager I would be refunded the full price tickets. It never happened.
I then emailed Bryan Bedford, CEO. He sent me a few emails and specifically stated that I would be refunded and he apologized. He never authorized the refund and I was given the run around.
Apparently, it is not enough anymore to have written communication from a companies CEO (secretary) promising something. These companies don't have to follow through and they don't.
Avoid Frontier and US Airways, although cheap... the service is terrible. Frontier was once a part of my organizations flyer program. I have since pulled Frontier and Us Airways from my corporate travel option. Although small I am sure, they will lose 600 flights a year over $300.00.
More Frontier Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Airlines - Stretch Seating vs. Classic Plus
- Frontier Airlines - No respect to passengers 
- Frontier Airlines - Extra travel insurance 
- Frontier Airlines - Early returns program! 
- Frontier Airlines - No ticket confirmation
- Frontier Airlines - shocking experience
- Frontier Airlines - justfly seating the permanently disabled
- Frontier Airlines - cancel flight without notification
- Frontier Airlines - luggage and customer service
- Frontier Airlines - luggage damage