From You Flowers / DO NOT ORDER
I order flowers to be delivered the next day to my mother for her birthday. I live in Minnesota and she's in Missouri. I paid an extra amount to ensure they arrived before 1:00 PM because my mother had plans at 3:00 PM and it was too cold for the flowers to wait outside until she got home. That would have been 1:00 PM yesterday.
As of 3:00 PM today, she has not received a thing and no one has called her (for directions, etc). I called their customer service and was told that they will not refund my money until they speak with the local florist. But, the local florist is not open on Sundays. So, I would have to call back tomorrow so they could call the florist to find out what happened. When I asked why I would have to call them again tomorrow, she said that I would have to do it if I wanted my money back. I asked why the company would just not take it upon themselves to follow up with the florist and then return my call. She said that they did not do that. I explained to her that not only had her company stole my money, but her customer service sucked. And, in today's economy, a company really cannot have crappy customer service.
More From You Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- From You Flowers - Horrible Service 
- From You Flowers - Fees and Service changes excessive - Buy Local Instead 
- Flowersfromyou - WORST MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE
- From You Flowers - failure to deliver 
- Flowers From You - Don't order from them 
- Fromyouflowers - from you flowers delivery
- Flowersfromyou - Disappointing
- Fromyouflowers.com - non delivery after they sent delivery confirmation of funeral flowers for my sister
- Fromyouflowers.com - never delivered the flowers 
- Fromyouflowers.com - never use them