Frigidaire Oven / very poor service and rude

San Jose Ca, United States Review updated:
This service is very unprofessional and the service is very poor.
We do acknowledge that the older/senior seasoned repair represenatives are very good and understand that the customer comes first. It is the younger and non-senior repair men that are very unprofessional and rude. The company needs to examine the way they do business before they will be forced to close their doors.

Part of the issue is the delivery of damaged parts from Frigidaire the other issue is the inept service represantive. We have had this company to our home 6 times with out resolution and the last service rep was very nasty and rude.

The company over works these repair men with a very long day but that is no excuse for unprofessional and rude behavior.

We know have a letter that has every service problem with A & E as well as every problem encountered with the Frigidaire product and replacement parts. The Warranty Group is also at fault for contracting with such a poor service company.

We have called A & E, Frigidaire, and The Warrenty Group to document our experience and logged a formal complaint with no response from any one. We have had it and we will now send a formal letter by mail to the Corporate Offices of each one of these companies and to the Dept of Consumer Affairs.

Our Frigidaire Oven is still not repaired and it has been a good month since we placed all our complaints and we still have not received a new replacement part nor a call back from any of the three companies involved.

We have no option but to take further action.

Comments

An
  25th of Aug, 2008
I am going through a similar thing and I would NEVER buy a Fridgaire product again. If it is the clock assembly also known as the "Mother Board" to the tune of $350.00, I am told that they are known to burn out frequently.
All the Authorized service companies will not return your call if they know it is for Fridgidaire because I have been told they are the most difficult company to deal with.
I think moving their call center back to the USA may help.
Good Luck
Ch
  9th of Sep, 2008
I am contacting you on behalf of Electrolux Major Appliances in relation to your posting on Complaintsboard.com. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you have had with your appliance. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you, so that I can personally look in to this matter in order to do so, please send me your contact information and the best time to contact you. I would also need your model and serial number and a file number, if available, so that I can research this matter.

Again, I regret the disappointment with your appliance and look forward to resolving this issue with you.

Sincerely