Frigidaire Front Load Washer / defective washer

Frigidaire front load washer one & a half old tub mount carroded so bad it broke in two places checked with lows for parts was told the part came as an assembly it would cost212.00 plus s&h all together would be 302.00 this ridiculous the part was inferior to start with if water ate it up i hope you read this before you buy model# ltf53odso from now on its only whirlpool. Thank you.

N  3rd of May, 2007 by
How old was the machine and how long was the warranty?
N  15th of May, 2008 by
I am contacting you on behalf of Electrolux Major Appliances in relation to your posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you have had with your appliance. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you so that I can personally look in to this matter in order to do so please send me your contact information, and the best time to contact you. I would also need your model and serial number and a file number if available, so that I can research this matter? Again I regret the disappointment with your appliance and look forward to resolving this issue with you.

Chris Polk