Frigidaire / broken and loud

United States, West Virginia, Clarksburg Review updated:
rt 5 box 686 j
I purchased a new Frigidaire refigerator.Within the first month the freezer was not getting cold.A tech came out and repaired it.The plastic shelves (3 of them ) have snapped and broken.If you open the door too quick the bottom plastic guard on the bottom self falls off, sending condiments flying onto the floor.It runs really loudly and at least every few minutes does this obnoxious clicking sound .I hate it and will never buy another frigidaire appliance as long as I live! I regret it and will buy a new refrigerator as soon as i can afford it but for now I'm stuck with this lousy, annoying, broken, and inadequate product!!!

N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
I am contacting you on behalf of Electrolux Major Appliances in relation to your posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you have had with your appliance. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you so that I can personally look into this matter. In order to do so, please send me your contact information, and the best time to contact you. I would also need your model and serial number and a file number if available, so that I can research this matter. Again I regret your disappointment with your appliance and look forward to resolving this issue with you.

Chris Polk
Escalation Specialist
Electrolux Major Appliances
A  4th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Don't knowwhat this complaint was about, but I hate my $9000 worth of electrolux appliances as well. Less than two years old and the ice maker is freezing up and the microwave light is already out. jcbrewst@yahoo.com
N  27th of Jul, 2011 by
I have the same issue except my draswers are all just balancing on each other and the shelves are wobbly and stuff falls out all the time. Waste of money!!!

Frigidaire / Electrolux Logo Frigidaire / Electrolux