Frigidaire Appliances / bad product and service
We bought a washer/dryer from Lowes. It chewed up all of our clothing a few items at a time. Frigidaire (Electrolux) wouldn't help at all (their "repairs" continued to replace the clothing-chewing parts with new clothes-chewing parts). Lowes wouldn't help at all.
Finally, after a 10-month nightmare of running test loads, screaming and crying to Electrolux, involving Better Business Bureau, washing my family's laundry by hand and line drying it all in the back yard (I have 3 children under the age of 6) and thousands of dollars of damaged clothing, Lowe's consented to return my money for the monsters.
This is a design flaw. If you buy a Frigidaire washer/dryer, it WILL slowly but surely destroy whatever you put into it.
By the time you notice the problem and begin to identify the cause, it's too late to easily return/remedy the problem.
More Frigidaire Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire 
- Frigidaire - refrigerator/freezer (side by side)
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - microwave
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - customer service/repair
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - appliances