Friendly's / bad services from the manager

1 Quincy, MA, United States Review updated:

My boyfriend and I always go there for Ice Creams during summer time and never had problem, but last night we went it was really horrible, horrible. I think the lady was the manager there, her name is Julie, but she didn't worn a name tag. she took our ice cream orders, we have specific needs for the banana split sundae for four of them, she took it, and then we politely ask for her, which she try to ignor our callings by the window, then we press the bell, she's like "what now", when we try to change one of the orders to different sundae, she said we already made everything, you can't change it. we forget about it, and it took her 5 more minutes to give us the ice cream when she said is ready. we check for the orders, it was widely mistake, and the portions were rather smaller than usual, and she insisted that we have order it wrong, rude, impatient. and she didn't even give us recipts.

Comments

Lo
  15th of May, 2010

I had breakfast at Friendly's on May 13th. The eggs were scrambbled hard and they were brown. The waitress even said they were hard! So she said she would take them back and bring me some more. The pancakes were not even warm enough to melt that little piece of butter that was sitting on top of them. By the time she came back with the eggs, the pancakes were cold! I just lost my appetite and didn't eat anything. Also the eggs were made of "powdered eggs". They weren't even real eggs! I am very dissapointed.

Ju
  13th of Nov, 2013
friendlys - dirty, nasty, poor service
friendlys
jonestown road
Harrisburg

Where would you like me to begin, this place is a mess in every angle you look. The place is dirty, filthy, the decor is from the 70's its run down paint chipping, nasty wallpaper falling of the wall or food or drink splattered on it, the knick knacks are dusty, booths dirty and falling of the wall, chairs and seats dirty. The outside is just as bad, I've been coming to this location a long time but in the last 6 months this place has gone to hell, it used to be a corporate store but it isn't any longer and I think that's the problem. There never seems to be enough help, it seems the servers are doing more than there share, they sit you, take your order, wait on you, make your desserts, and cash you out, and when you leave you can see back in the dish area and the servers are back doing the dishes as well, how is that sanitary! The food is usually always good, the service is poor, not many servers who are descent anymore, working like that who would wanna work there. Obviously there is a huge problem with the mgmt staff at this store and ownership whoever owns this location, if I was friendlys corporate I would be embarressed to have my name on this restaurant.