FreeLotto.com / Taking money from my visa card

New Zealand Review updated:

I unsubscribed from free lotto and am still having money taken from my card. would like to claim it back how can I do this. I have emailed freelotto and asked to be reimbursed. Is this an existing company or just a big scheme have I been ripped off.

Comments

Sh
  1st of Nov, 2007
I ask to have Free Lotto stopped and they are still taking money out of my credit card, I have also gone to the credit card
Co. to stop accepting withdrawal request.

By the time this is over they will owe the million, so says the court.
Ch
  30th of Nov, 2007
Has anyone ever NOTICED that several numbers are often repeated 2-3 or even upto 5 times in a single day on all 6 games . I asked them several times and they stated that they use the same type of ball drop machines the state lotery uses . I find this very hard to believe , I have done the calculation and it is 1-179 billion to 1 . The repeated numbers happen everyday. I am canceling my service now . P.S. in the year and 3 months I`ve played , I only won once 1 dollar . Paid them 150 dollars for 1 dollar that I didn`t even recieve.
St
  19th of Jul, 2009
I have also been bamboozled by Free Lotto! I have unsubscribed, I've Emailed them, and they continue to charge my credit card! I'm going to report them to my bank at my earliest opportunity, and will report them to the Better Business Bureau.
I sure do hope that they can be stopped!! Is there anything else I can do?

FreeLotto Logo FreeLotto