Complaints & Reviews

authenticity of my winning

i received e-mails from the company under kevin aronin saying i have won 1 million british pounds. the condition to claim my prize was either to go to the uk for verification and claim. upon stating that i could not the trip. i was advised to pay 500 pounds for the verification process to be done on my behalf. i still haven't paid that money, because its too much for me in the short term. however, upon just for the benefit of the doubt, i searched for kevin aronin's name on google, which revealed him and his company be listed as one of the internatioanl fraud companies.

if i have genuinely won anything, kindly confirm with me. we have a british high commission office in botswana. i believe any verification of my positive identity can be done through them and any payments can be channeled through their account for me to access. Alternatively, there is a botswana embassy in the UK, through which verification of my identity can be done without doubt or cost.

thank you.

kelly molefhe

• Be
    beatriz reyes Dec 29, 2008

mirenjugue alfree loto y gane y me envaiaron unos mendsajes y ahora mnome quieren dar eldinero s.r kevin porfavor mandeme el dineroque me gane

• Be
    beatriz reyes Dec 29, 2008

ron yo si creo en free lotomandeme elmillon de dolares queme gane

cancellation of services

Have tried to cancel my subscription to :pni*freelotto fast svc. . . And i cant get them to stop it from...

Won Prize

Received an e-mail from again requesting my Immediate Attention Requested - Reply by 12/20/06. It state's it is from the Division of Unclaimed Funds. It is in a form of a check with the address of Freelotto on it on the upper left side of the check. On the upper right hand side of the check it gives a check number of M98211. It state's pay the amount of 1 Million Dollars and has my name and address on it and is signed by Patrick J. Chambers. This not the only Prize that company has said I have won.

christal May 16, 2009

I have had the same thing so many countless times. It makes me wonder if anything like that could ever really be true. I'd like to know if there's a way to tell if they are scams or not. If you may have any information to help me with this please email me [email protected]

try to cancel my subscripyion

I want to cancel my subscriptions and I can not do it because there is no email address or telephone numbers to do so. thank you

unclaimed price

I'VE BEEM RECEIVING NOTICES FROM THIS FREE LOTTO AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT I WON I MILLION, THE NEXT DAY...

Scam email

Flag this message This a copy of the email I received for your review.

BT-4478474121PTuesday, July 15, 2017 8:15 PM
From: "[protected]@ccri.edu" <[protected]@ccri.edu>Add sender to Contacts
To: undisclosed-recipients

FROM:FREE LOTTO SWEEPSTAKES
TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
SERIAL NUMBER: [protected]
BATCH NUMBER : BT-4478474121P

We wish to inform you that your email just emerged the winner of the
lump sum payout of 500, 000 GBP in the
on going Free Lotto Online lottery
sweepstakes programme as it attached to the winning batch number BT-
4478474121P.

In other to claim, you are expected to contact the fudiciary officer
assigned to your claims at the email
provided below;

Fudiciary Agent
Name : Mr. Jake Lewis
Email: [protected]@live.com

Informations such as your,

Full Names, Address, Telephone lines, Age, Sex, Occupation,
Country. should be emailed to the officer
as well.

Sincerely,
Mr. Greg Smith

mayank vankawala Sep 08, 2007

hi this is Mayank and i got a mail on september 3 2017 showing that i ve won 1000000 pounds and wanted some information regarding my address... i think i should have not replied to the mail and should have deleted it but i did it n gave my information... not the major information but just my name and address... i m posting this complaint so that my name is not used in the other way and it is protected from these scam companies... thank you.

Anthony Boyum Nov 26, 2007

So you dont get taken again go to google type in 419 scams it will give you a list of current scams all the best.

• Sh
    sheree parry Feb 28, 2008

i have recieved 3 or 4 emails from these people telling me i have won five hundred thousand pounds and that i had to pay money to them in order to recieve my winnings then after contacting them i thought perhaps this was a scam if so its got to be a crime for them to do it i checked on google and it appears that im probably right would appreciate if you could check this and let me know i am on a dissabillity pension and i think its a very sad world if im right. thank you sheree parry

Joseph Hodzic Apr 27, 2008

I just finished a search on this bloke and found this website and your complaint i, ve had 3 emails from him telling me i, ve won 600, 000 gbp, apparently it costs $540:87 to send a cheque lol..
    When i questioned the validity of the money he persisted in trying to convince me its for real lol.. keep in mind this came 3 days after i happened to win some big amount from some random draw at microsoft, i just cant seem to remember where i bought that ticket lol..
    I, m on a pension also and yes it sux that people are like that..

Fraud

T.M.W.Kamalasena,
205, Dekinda Road,
Bawwagama,
Nawalapitiya,
Sri Lanka.

I have recieved two e-mails,

(1). Winning Notification/Final Notice-
Announcing that I have won the FREE LOTTO AWARD to
ticket number [protected] 132 with the Serial number
82 drew the lucky numbers [protected] (bonus No:17)
which won 1, 119, 118 (One Million One hundred and
nineteen thousand one hundred and eighteen pounds
Sterling Pounds.
The e-mail also requested me to contact Fiduciary Agent
Danny Boer to provide personal details, that I have
provided.

(2). Second Letter requested me to contact AC EXPRESS COURIER
to provide delivery details. I tried to contact both telephone and Fax numbers that was given but result was same- failure. Then I mailed the Fiduciary Agent, he
did not reply.

I can provide all the documents that I have recieved.

Sincerely

T.M.W.Kamalasena.

• Mo
    mohammad lotfi nezhad Jul 20, 2008

I got lots of email from:"Congratulations-Respond By July 22" <[email protected]> or "FreeLotto Prize Headquarters" <[email protected]> they tell me i have won
    $1000000.00!
    i bet they are scamer!
    here is that email:
    Is it scam?!

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
    Dear mohammad lotfi nezhad,
    You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on 2007-10-05 10:14:33, from IP Address 80.191.148.170. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
    FreeLotto Member Services

mohammad lotfi nezhad
    187-north rezaey_najaf abad-isfahan-iran
    najaf abad, isfahan 8513736346

Attention: mohammad lotfi nezhad. Your careful attention is required. Over 81, 112 prizes to be awarded in amounts up to $10, 000, 000.00 USD, guaranteed to be issued to winners in Award Series IV this month. To confirm prizes you have pending click on the prize next to your name below. Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over

SEVENTY NINE MILLION DOLLARS
    $79, 000, 000.00 U.S.D.
    has already been awarded!
    This is a Formal Notice of Won and Pending Prizes!

I am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of mohammad lotfi nezhad as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.

Even now, mohammad lotfi nezhad, you probably thought this could never happen that you, mohammad lotfi nezhad, of isfahan pk could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.

Just look at some of the prizes we've already awarded in Award Series I through IV - Over $79, 000, 000.00 and we expect to award 81, 112 more prizes this month, over $337, 800, 000 available to be won.

lotfi nezhad isfahan pk $100, 000 Pending
    lotfi nezhad isfahan pk $10, 000, 000 Pending
    lotfi nezhad isfahan pk $10, 000 Pending

Series I, II, III, & IV total $62, 000, 000 plus other prizes of less than $50, 000 each, totaling $17, 440, 787 throughout all series - that's a GRAND TOTAL OF $79, 440, 787.

A number of the pending winners listed above may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service (or the free online entry method) guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

We are very pleased and excited for You.

Motion For: mohammad lotfi nezhad
    Pin#: 116436935
    07/19/08

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

If you'd prefer not to receive this offer in the future please click here to unsubscribe from this offer type.

Copyright � 1999-2008 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. id46574774

• Ha
    hacen Mar 16, 2011

how do I give a sheik and do withdraw

won't stop payment

I have sent E-mails to these people to stop removing funds out of my Visa Card and they sent on back saying thay would stop it. I have tryed to ring then of the number but it rings out and to send E-mails again with no success. I have told them ion the E-mails that I will contact my bank and have done so and they said they would stop but it is still going. Could you tell me the next step to take .
Draw card no 22435 Ref. No on withdrawal #[protected]
Thank-you

No details to be give to anyone

• Ve
    Vena Pasitiano Jul 21, 2008

Just like the complainant above, I have tried to stop the payments as well with numerous e-mails to the this ripp off lotto site but no success as yet.
    I would like to know the next step also please...anyone?

• Fr
    FRANCINE SMALL Dec 12, 2008

I found the charge on my bank statement for $14.99. I thought that I was playing only for that "one time".I find myself with no way out except other than to close my account at my credit union, immediately to stop this "LOTTO THIEF". Not only is this company stealing the monthly fee, but I have been receiving a lot of other so-call games of chance from Australia.
    Their scam is a $10.00 entry fee. I'm getting the forms at least twice a week.
    I am so glad that I found this website because the "buck stops here" today...

• Le
    lesley May 15, 2009

i to have tried stopping this site taking money from my account with no success i have now had to contact my bank to get them to help stop this scam site. I hope this site can get shut down with enough complaints and maybe the only way is for all the victims of this site should put a complaint to their internet provider and start a potition against them.

rip off

Many times I have unsubscribed only to find my bank account has not. You click on unsubscribe then you are taken on a tour of what ever they want to feed you. And you think they have received your UNSUBRIBICTION to [protected]@freelotto.com I have contacted my bank several times and reported this scam to them. Trying to stop this stealing my money without my lawful permission, since April 8th 2008, they continue still to take funds from my account. Now June 4th 2008. Please someone stop these horrible people from robbing hopeful others this is so wrong!

Mark N Hopgood Feb 03, 2009

My experience confirms this.

I run a company called Hopgood Consulting Ltd. We write communications software.

Our call center communications software is called Plasmanet and we get calls from people who think we are associated with Plasmanet Inc., the company that runs free lotto.
    We get many frustrated people trying to claim money and we just have to tell them that we are not associated with them.

We hear tales of people entering their credit card details into the free lotto site and not getting anything.

Our site is http://hopgood.eu and our software microsite for plasmanet software is http://www.plasmanet-uk.com

If anyone has any recommendations re plasmanet I'd appreciate it.

regards
    Mark N Hopgood
    Diretcor
    hopgood.eu

account

I had recieved an email saying that I have won money and that it was pending for me to reply that it was me...well i remember the web page because I had signed up years ago fro there promotion. So when i tryed to claim my winnings I entered my visa account number and my card didnt go thru so i knew right then that it was a scam.. so i unsubscribed that same day. about a month later i check the history of my account and they had been deducting money out of my account even after i unsubcribed..i dont get the emails any more but they are still taking out of my account i never recieved my winnnings. it was hard for to find the web site that it said on mydebit account but i found it and emailed them to refund my mone or i was going to take action but no relpy yet.

Lottery winnings

First this...

Confirmation Letter From The Free Lotto Promotion 2008‏
From: [protected]@streamyx.com
Sent: Wednesday, 23 April 2008 12:57:31 AM
Reply-to: [protected]@live.com
To: My email address

Dear Esteem Winner,

Congratulations you have won £500, 000.00 GBP your e-mail address emerged.
Your ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 5368/05 drew
the lucky number: 29 Contact Account Department-Mr Moris Pedro

Email:[protected]@live.com
FullName:_Address: _Occupation:_
Country:_Telephone:_Sex:_Age:_

Regards,
Williams Johnson
ONLINE COORDINATOR

Then this...Gave address details only to see what would come next...

CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY FOR PARCEL DELIVERY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
From: payout officer ([protected]@live.com)
Sent: Sunday, 4 May 2008 7:01:23 PM
To: My email address

FREE LOTTO AWARD CLAIMS AND RELEASE DEPARTMENT.
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!!BRITISH(UK) NATIONAL ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;(Registration U971133B).

ATTN:Winner,

NOTE: The Courier do not accept any deduction or payment after delivery as it illegal and not accepted.

I have been informed by the FREE LOTTO AWARD to anticipate your message. Your information has been
verified and confirmed to relate to a parcel award with cheque bearing the affirm name valued the sum of 500, 000.00GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) which is equivalent to($917, 956.00 USD).
Congratulation, the cheque has been issued in your name and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the cheque to you after the remittance of the delivery charges by you.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost arising for the delivery of the winning award. This is due to Legal law protecting all winning funds misapropiation.

COURIER DELIVER OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS
TNT Global Express
Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd,
Trafford Park Manchester, M17 1TT UK
FAX:+[protected]
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Mr Alex Powell (Dispatch Officer)
You are advice to email the courier company with this Order number GX32472235, the order number should be the subject of the email you are sending them also you are to send the courier company your full name and your contact address with your telephone number so that they can get intouch with you.

Most Importantly, The parcel has be Insured by the Insurance company, as the delivery content has to be insured in the United kingdom insurance firm, before it can be delivered to you via courier due to the diplomatic content of the package that is been delivered. Failure to produce the delivery fee will mean refusal of package delivery by the courier service so as to enable this company secure her good name they have always maintained here in United kingdom. The insurance is the International law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic document since any package delivery without the insurance will be illegal..

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Yours Sincerely,
Foreign Services Manager,
Claims Release Department,
Free Lotto Award

And then...

TNT COURIER EXPRESS (COURIER COST/PAYMENT INSTRUCTION)‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
From: Alex Powell ([protected]@hotmail.com)
Sent: Tuesday, 6 May 2008 5:21:10 PM
To:
TNT
PostExpress
TNT Managed Services

6RD MAY, 2008.
TNT COURIER SERVICE (TCS)
Customer/Delivery Services Department
Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd, Trafford Park
Manchester, M17 1TT UK.

PARCEL ORDER NUMBER
Reg order no: GX32472235

ATTENTION: My name

Welcome to TNT COURIER SERVICED (TCS). We are a courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.

Your package containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the UK Lottery head office and is ready for dispatch.

Package Contents: Cheque, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.
Weight of Original Winning Certificate:

Colour of Parcel

Brown
Parcel Packaging

Bonded

Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)

Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

The options, together with their associated conditions
are presented below:

Option:1
TNT EXPRESS DELIVERY (Overnight)
Mailing ;...£60.00
Insurance...£214.00
Vat (5%)...£026.00
TOTAL...£300.00=====or===$590.91USD

Option:2
TNT PREMIUM SERVICE(2working days)
Mailing... £72.00
Insurance...£158.00
Vat (5%)...£012.95
TOTAL... £242.00=====or===$476.69USD

Option:3
TNT REGULAR SERVICE(4working days)
Mailing ;... ...£32.00
Insurance...£85.00
Vat (5%)...£30.00
TOTAL...£147.00=====or===$311.00USD

MODE OF PAYMENT
The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken incase of loss, Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash.

Note:that your delivery charges cannot be deducted from your winning prize due to Article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of the United Kingdom Constitution as relates to Financial and Courier matters, which are duly codified in the United Kingdom law.hence you are to note that the delivery charges must be provided by you before your prize is delivered to you.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have choosen through Western Union Money Transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. You are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer Mr.RAYMOND SMITH with the Details Below:

RECEIVERS INFORMATIONS Which is our account officer,

NAME OF RECEIVER: RAYMOND SMITH
ADDRESS OF RECEIVER:Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd, Trafford Park
Manchester, M17 1TT UK.

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip:

Sender Name:

Sender's Address:
Receiver Name:
Mtcn (Control Number):
Amount Sent:

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. A Confirmatory Email shall be sent to you Immediately we Confirm your Payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within Ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.We are glad to be of service to you.

Kindly Note that you are to inform us of the option you have choosen while we await your Evidence of Payment.

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex Powell,
(Dispatch Officer)
TNT COURIER SERVICE
Please do call customer line for confirmation.
TEL:+[protected]

TNT COURIER SERVICE ® as one of the world largest Courier offers a full range of services for Courier company and other financial institutions.

Lotto Scams

82 Victoria Street
Victoria London SW1 U.K

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of
the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 20th Of
February,2008. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference
Serial Number: F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/[protected]. Your email
address attached to the ticket number: [protected] that draw the
lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first
category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of
$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) in cash credited to

filereference number: TFR/[protected]/JPT.
$50,000.00: [protected]
$200,000.00: [protected]
$10,000.00: [protected]
$100,000.00 : [protected]
Daily Jackpot $2,000,000.00: [protected]
Super Bulk $10,000,000.00 : [protected]
To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent
immediately
via the email below: THE BENEFICIARY/OWNER OF THE WINNING EMAIL OF THE
FUNDS SHOULD COMPLETE THIS CLAIMS FORM.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:---------------
11.AMOUNT WON:----------------
12.WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS:-------------
13.BATCH NUMBER AND TICKET NUMBER :---------------
Mr. James Keegan.
(Freelotto Fiduciary Department )
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Ticket number: [protected]
Winner's name: {Brandie lou McDaniel }
Raffle Draw Winning Email:{[protected]@yahoo.com}

Congratulations Lucky Winner,
On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K., I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K.Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K..

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the United Kingdom Free Lotto Online promotions were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the United Kingdom and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this week's lucky dip sweepstakes and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars)and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

Contact Person:
Mr. Daniel Smith.
Parcel Flight Courier Delivery service
Administrative Officer
E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
E-MAIL: [protected]@live.com

Telephone: +[protected] or [protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:

1) Winner's Full Names:
2) Present Full Address:
3) Telephone Number:
4) Raffle Draw Winning Email:
5) Amount Won:

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom Free Lotto Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the United Kingdom Free Lotto winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Lottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the United Kingdom Free LottoTerms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the United Kingdom Free Lotto Terms and Conditions. You are hereby advice to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been remitted to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Yours Sincerely,
James Keegan
Uk Lottery Overseas Claims Unit.

Confidentiality Notice:
Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s).Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of Free Lotto and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Free Lotto finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract(s).

United Kingdom

M28 3FU.
United Kingdom
OUR REF:UK/CL 24

ATTENTION : Brandie lou McDaniel,

A certificate of winnings and other certificates including a winning cheque has been sent to us by the claims officer of overseas
Winner, (Freelotto Company). This is to inform you that after verification of your claims particulars,we have therefore decided to deliver the package
to you. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

Note that the parcel will not be delivered to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence. With regards to this, you are required to
select the most convenient of the three options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you:

DESCRIPTION OF PARCLE TO BE DELIVERED

DELIVERY ADDRESS: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS

DELIVERY DESTINATION: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR DESTINATION

PHONE NUMBER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PHONE NUMBER

FAX NUMBER: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR FAX NUMBER IF ANY

PARCEL FLIGHT DELIVERY OPTIONS.

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY

Fuel Surcharge £50.00 00.00

Insurance £150.00 00.00

(Va5%) £53.00 00.00

TOTAL £401.00 Equivalent to 800USD

Respond to this email by making a selection from the three options above.Also send to us a scanned copy of either your driver's license or
any form of legal identification.

Finally, be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly one week after the receipt of this email . After this period, your package will be
returned back to the office of The Freelotto Company .You are to get back to me so that I can advice you on how to make the required payments. As soon
as you make the payment a tracking number will be given to you to enable you track your parcel

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Parcel Flight Courier Service.
Contact Person:

Victoria London SW1 U.K

Winning Email Address:[email protected]

Dear SURESH BHUMA,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    This is to inform you that you have fully been cleared a winner of the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM, I want to formally congratulate you on your winning "CONGRATULATIONS". And to let you know that upon verification it was clearified that Reference Serial Number: F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/45-300-06. And your email address attached to Ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of $1,000,000.00 (One Million United State Dollars) in cash credited to File Reference Number: TFR/9900034943/JPT. Congratulations!!!

This is to inform you that your request has been processed and your won funds has been deposited in a suspense account in our Paying bank awaiting your claim. Please find below their contact details:

NatWest logo Another way
    Account Officer's Name: Churchil Spencer
    Email:[email protected]
    Email ID : customercare
    Tel : +44-701-113-9546

Also note that the COT (Commission on Transfer charges ) being charge by the transferring bank is to be paid by you and not the lottery board, Since your lottery winning funds is already insured to the real value and cannot be deducted from. This is done to avoid misappropriation of funds. I want to inform you that none payment of Transfer charges is only for ENGLAND RESIDENTS ONLY.

For record purposes and proper advice, send me a copy of every mail you send to them.

Dr. Gleen Hopkins
    (Freelotto Fiduciary Department )
    82 Victoria Street Victoria London SW1 U.K
    Tel: +44 70457 68988
    Claims Agent.
    ................................................................................................................
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Can you tell me this lottery is correct or not.

• Gr
    Grga Mar 25, 2008

There is no comment, just a new type of fraud, so inventive I had to share with community.:
    COCA-COLA FOUNDATION.
    1 QUEEN CAROLINE STREET
    LONDON W6 9HQ
    GREAT BRITAIN
    www.thecoca-colacompany.com

Ref: EAASL/941OYL/08/SHYN
    COCA-C0LA FOUNDATION GRANT.
    AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER: LONDON BRITAIN.

DEAR WINNER:
    Coca-Cola Foundation is please to inform you today
    23RD OF MARCH, 2008 that you have been chosen by
    the Board of Trustees of the above International
    (Charity & Human Developmental) Organization, as
    one of the final recipients of a Cash
    Grant/Donation for your personal development. The
    Coca-Cola Foundation was created in 1995 with
    entrepreneur, philanthropist and partners with
    organizations around the globe to help develop and
    maintain vibrant, sustainable and local
    communities. The Coca-Cola Foundation builds and
    implements public-private partnerships to address
    the world's most pressing problems and broaden
    support for the Coca-Cola through advocacy and
    public outreach. The Coca-Cola Foundation is a
    public charity.

The objective is to make a notable change in the
    standard living of people around the globe. Based
    on the random selection of internet Web pages and
    millions of Supermarket cash invoices worldwide you
    were selected among the beneficiaries to receive
    the sum of $1, 000, 000.00 USD (One Million United
    State Dollars) as developmental aid from Coca-Cola
    Foundation in accordance with the enabling Act of
    Parliament. Be informed that the Coca-Cola
    Foundation has been assured of highest organization
    standard courtesy of the United Nations if we can
    achieve a great positive change in the general
    welfare of the universe through this program.
    Beneficiaries have been chosen from every UN Member
    Nations from all continents. The idea of this
    donation is that within ten years from now, there
    will be notable wealth among many unusual people
    around the world. This will give everyone the
    opportunity to improve their standard of living.
    It's important to note that you will only be chosen
    to receive the donation once, which implies that
    subsequent yearly donation will not get to you
    again.

To file for your claim, you are required to contact
    the Executive Secretary with the details below for
    documentation and processing of the release of your
    cash aid between the hours of 8.00am - 7.00pm on
    Monday through Saturday. Please endeavor to quote
    your Qualification Number (CCF-816-7779, G-700-14)
    in all discussions.
    =======================================
    Executive Secretary Coca-Cola Foundation.
    Dr. Gleen Hopkins.
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 70457 68988
    =======================================
    Congratulations once again from the entire
    management and staff of Coca-Cola Foundation to all
    our lucky winners this year and thank you for being
    part of this promotional lottery program.

Yours faithfully,

MAKE SURE YOU SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
    TO THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY FOR EFFECTIVE
    COMMUNICATION.
    ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE
    WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

© 2007 The Coca-Cola Company, all rights reserved.

... so be careful with such e-mails received in your mailbox.

• Yu
    yusuf wibisono Jun 20, 2008

oke good for aid...coca cola foundation

• Ca
    carla Flores Jun 20, 2008

If I send the e-mail with information about me... What happens?
    Thanks

• Al
    Alwin Oct 31, 2008

I got One Email From this ID [email protected]
    That is the description you won the cocacola lottery and sent one forum to sent details.I am sent details, I don't know this is frode one or not.

Ple replay This Id I will sent the foram...

I am from India, Kerala

• Ve
    Vera Mulaj Mar 04, 2016

PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163, USA.
    Ju lutem nuk po di ku me u lajmeru per kete qka kam fitu.
    ju pershendet me respekt Vera Mulaj Nga fshati Palabardh Komuna e Gjakoves, Kosovë

will not cancel my subsription

I have tried to cancel my subscription to :pni*freelotto fast svc. . . And i cant get them to stop it from...

scam lottery winnings!

Dear Kim Thompson,

You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Tuesday March 20th, 2001, from IP Address 64.167.173.194. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST.

http://www.freelotto.com/util/unsub_user.asp?FID=255822657917. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.

FreeLotto Member Services

4411 Tortilla Cir
Oceanside, California 92057

• Wi
    willy May 06, 2008

Are they genuine? Have been receiving mails from them also, but i canceled today. How can you tell a genuine online lottery?

• Ze
    ZELDA Aug 19, 2008

I HAVE ALSO BEEN RECEIVING THE MAILS FROM THEM INCLUDING SIGNED CHECKS THAT THEY HAVE SEND TO ME OVER THE EMAIL. HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS A SCAM BECAUSE I AM BUSY MAKING PLANS TO GET A CREDIT CARD TO SENT THEM THE CARD NUMBER . IS THIS THE RIGHT THING TO DO?

• Am
    amsatou ndoye Sep 23, 2009

HELLO DEARS
    I would to cancel the payment from my credit card,
    because I no longer play the game, please cancel the payment
    every month.
    yours faithfully
    amsa

received email from freelotto

Received the following email below dated dated Dec 1, 2007. I participated accordingly to this email. I also...

lotto scam

Received freelotto winning e-mail. I went along with it and sent them my photo id drivers license. I am so...

taking money from my visa card

I unsubscribed from free lotto and am still having money taken from my card. would like to claim it back how can I do this. I have emailed freelotto and asked to be reimbursed. Is this an existing company or just a big scheme have I been ripped off.

• Sh
    Sharon Lane Nov 01, 2007

I ask to have Free Lotto stopped and they are still taking money out of my credit card, I have also gone to the credit card
    Co. to stop accepting withdrawal request.

By the time this is over they will owe the million, so says the court.

Charles Mink Nov 30, 2007

Has anyone ever NOTICED that several numbers are often repeated 2-3 or even upto 5 times in a single day on all 6 games . I asked them several times and they stated that they use the same type of ball drop machines the state lotery uses . I find this very hard to believe , I have done the calculation and it is 1-179 billion to 1 . The repeated numbers happen everyday. I am canceling my service now . P.S. in the year and 3 months I`ve played , I only won once 1 dollar . Paid them 150 dollars for 1 dollar that I didn`t even recieve.

• St
    Steaming Jul 19, 2009

I have also been bamboozled by Free Lotto! I have unsubscribed, I've Emailed them, and they continue to charge my credit card! I'm going to report them to my bank at my earliest opportunity, and will report them to the Better Business Bureau.
    I sure do hope that they can be stopped!! Is there anything else I can do?

need credit card to claim cash

very basically, if its a free lotto,WHY do you have to give them a credit card number to claim your cash. How long do you have to give them 9.99 in the easy play? Cant they send me a letter by mail to verify? Apparently, Ive won alot of money so far, Why hasnt someone truely tied to get ahold of me they have my phone number. Id send them a check or money order if i knew 4real i won.

• Na
    NATASHA RENA RAMSARUP Jan 23, 2008

Hi i have a complaint to make they say i win a prize and i have to get credit card i live in guyana and i don't have credit card to cleam my prize what will i do.
    NATASHA REAN
    RAMSARUP.

• Mo
    Mohammad Ali Sep 22, 2008

Hi,
    This is Mohammad Ali. Few days Ago I've got an email containing I've win a free lotto Lottery. after that they Asking me sign up through F.A.S.T Syestem to claim my Prize money. Where they are asking me to Fill up my Credit Card No. I've told them several Time that I haven't Global Credit Card and requested them Send the Cheque To my Mailing Adreess. They replied that I'll have to maintain the procedure to claim the Prize Money. Pls. Tell me what should I Do?

fraud alert!

I received emails from Freelotto stating that I had won 10 000 000 Dollars. I completed the form that requested to be filled in for my prize directive, and have discovered that they have been stealing money out of my account on a monthly basis. I have tried to stop it at my bank but they have my card details and keep submitting them and take up to R 500 a month out of my account. Yes I have been advised to close my account but what about all the money they have stolen from me. They all deserve to be locked up and put away behind bars. I can not believe that they can get away with this and no one does anything - Its a disgrace to the world that they get away with this and are so open about it.

• Wi
    Wilma Swanepoel Sep 03, 2007

I am a Namibian. I played FreeLotto. I am receiving mail now that I won 3 times.
    They ask me my banking card number and the secret code on it.
    As I've said, I got the FreeLotto mail at first from a website I use to open for getting new recipes.

When I fill in the card number etc., they told me it's not the correct one. First National Bank use VISA ELECTRON CARDS.

How is this possible and is there no other way to contact them to find out more about the "prize-money?"

• So
    Solomon Mar 23, 2008

I have got such mails upto now i have not been paid. What should i do?

• Ab
    ABDELFATTAH OUAKRIM Aug 14, 2008

Salut, suite au jeu freelotto gratuit je n'ai pas confirmer l'inscription de mon nip et je cherche a une maniére de suivre le dossier, soit par transfert postal ou autre systéme. Et merci.

• Ab
    ABDELFATTAH OUAKRIM Aug 14, 2008

A CONFIRM NIP

magida akkawi Feb 19, 2009

hello my name magida akkawi and i receverd email iam winning one milloin dolllar at check and i want how i get my money iam at lebanon my adress leb- beruit- verdun- snoubra street- bulding khtoon +961 70/616876 please i want to answqe me

yes realy i call at freeloto machine answer only how i get my prize ok iam waiting answer soon thanku

magida akkawi Feb 19, 2009

HELLO MY NAME MAGIDA AKKAWI I WON PRIZE CHECK ONE MILLOIN DOLLAR I WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET MY PRIZE YES AND I TRY TO CALL TO FREELOTO NEWYORK MACHINE ANSWER ONLY I WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET IT WHICH BANK

online lottery scams

FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL
FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K,
82 VICTORIA STREET
VICTORIA LONDON SW1 U.K
NOTIFICATION OF WINNING

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 18th Of June,2007. You were entered as dependent clients with:

Reference Serial Number: F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/[protected].

Your email address attached to the ticket number: [protected] that draw the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first category,in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: TFR/[protected]/JPT. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associatons and co-oporate bodies that are listed online.

This email promotion takes place every month. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) would be released to you by our payment office in UK. Our Fudiciary agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, Please be warned.

Congratulations!!!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for 24th Of March,2007
$50,000.00: [protected]
$200,000.00: [protected]
$10,000.00: [protected]
$100,000.00 : [protected]
Daily Jackpot $2,000,000.00: [protected]
Super Bulk $10,000,000.00 : [protected]
To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent immediately via the email below:
DR . James Keegan
Tel:+[protected] or [protected]
Fax Number:+[protected]
Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Endeavour to email/fax him your full names,winning numbers,email address,telephone and fax numbers immediately.
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE FREELOTTO.
Yours faithfully,
Maureen James(Mrs)
Online coordinator for THE FREELOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices