Freelotto / Elitexpress Courier Serviceslotto scam

A Review updated:

Received freelotto winning e-mail. I went along with it and sent them my photo id drivers license. I am so upset they wanted me to pay elitexpress courier to get my check. I am getting the e-mails from supposed james keegancoming from e-mail address [protected]@aol

FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO OFFICE

Ref: TFR/[protected]/JPT
Batch: FR/[protected]
================================

ATTN: Anne M Crabtree,

We have received your information and we have reviewed and accepted your completed claims application form, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100,000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address ([protected]@aol.com) was selected along others as winners.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque.The documents to be sent are; Winning cheque,Winners Certificate and Certificate Of Lodgement.

And regards your request that your personal courier agency should pick up your winning package from us at our office in place of our affiliate delivery department (Elitexpress Courier) I am sorry to inform you that will not be possible due to extant policies regarding the agreement between FREELOTTO and Elitexpress Courier Services.

However, I am of no doubt as over the effeciency of the afore-mentioned courier agency in delivering your winning as they have done so over time.

Contact our Affiliate Delivery department with the information below for futher instructions on how to send the consignment to your location. Please you should also send a copy of your verification form down to the delivery department so as to authenticate your lottery winnings.

Find below the contact information of the delivery Agent for your further necessary action. ===================================

Handling Agent: Mr. Morgan Brooks
Elitexpress Courier Services LTD.
TW15 1AU, London,
United Kingdom.
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +[protected] OR +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876}as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know and you are also advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification.

Accept our congratulations.

Fiduciary Agent,
Mr. James Keegan.

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
.co.uk

• Updated by Venlo Asiimwe · Feb 28, 2019

Please, I won many times,
    If possible $ 10000 only please.
    My visa card number is 4070 4300 2896 5644 names VENLO ASIIMWE
    Exp 01/23
    Vcc 856

• Updated by Lilitha · Apr 28, 2019

I still cant put my credit card account what can i do to claim my prize help plz

Christy C. Grosenick Nov 24, 2007

I don't know what to think. I do not see how I would have to pay for the check when I "won" the check. Why should anyone have to pay for a lottery check if they win. That doesn't make any sense to me and I wish that I could get a straight answer.
    Why are we not aloud to go public. If it is so true than why not say something. Get some publicity on it. I ask again, why not?
    It is stuff like keeping quiet and having me to pay money to someone and not know why that seems very fishy. And then to not be given a reason as to why this is happening, again, fishy.

Anthony Boyum Nov 26, 2007

If you look under 419 scams they are listed please check 419 scams site before applying for anything like this.

• Ge
    Gerard Barbaro Nov 26, 2007

If I truly won anything, I'd get a letter, a phone call or a TV cameraman at my front door with Cris Jennings announcing my winnings. Pay money to get a promise??? That's stupid. Put up or shut up!

• Sy
    Syed Mohisn Saif May 05, 2008

well i too have recieved an email regarding my winning but i all the procedure was over i got mail from elite xpress courier saying i got to pay before i get chq in hand. which i think is not acceptable as if i really won somr thing this ids the rsponsibility to pay the courier charges.moreover if any body really have won the lootery clamming this huge amount of money then it would have been publically brought to the public via print media. i stay in india and i cant afford right now to pay such amount. and it is completely not acceptable that they cant deduct p & p charges from the winning..
    As the above reply by Mr Jimmey smith said that its not possible becoz it is insured.i than asked them to send me the scan of the winning cheque and other related documents suporting my win..they did nothing in this regard as they said this prize is packed. wot if people who hav won a lottery cant claim their winning just cos they cant pay p & p charges that also they r charging on the winning which is completely wrong.
    so"think completly before commiting any thing with full concensus"

• Ev
    evangeline marquez Jun 03, 2008

How true that i won in email freelotto? Why it is that the amount of courier charges cannot deduct from the proceed that i supposedly won were in fact i am willing to give authority to deduct such amount. Awaiting for your reply soon. Thanks

• Ar
    Arvin Mari Lectura Aug 12, 2008

I do also have that email sent to me. Brian Cox even called on my cellphone just to inform me how to pay the delivery charges. It seems true but I suspected the moment he said that I have to pay at least 520 pounds for me to get my winnings 72 hours after he have receive my payment or 780 pounds 24 hours after. Where in the world will I get that amount of money? Do you think guys this is a scam? Please give me advice or something. I'll be waiting for your responses. Thank you

James Basumatary Aug 16, 2008

what the hell they are doing the.this all are fake only ###ing entertainment.
    the ###er who are doing this i'll be ### with my big pannis + umbrella because in opnion umbrella is best to ### them.
    they are break my all dream within a second thats why i'm very angree.
    this is my best word for them.
    HEY YOU MATHER###ER BEWARE FROM INDIAN PEOPLE.
    OTHERWISE THEY WILL ### VERY BADLY.

Sanamani Singha Aug 16, 2008

hey matherchut bahenchut i want to ### you in your ### hole.
    whatever they did they all are sixer.
    ### you the NATIONAL UK LOTARRY. Bhai log this all are fully time waste don't do it.
    ok Shabba kher bhai log or uske bhahen log khayal rakna.

• Um
    Umeh Anthony C. Aug 20, 2008

I just got a mail that reads

''Contact:Mr.Harry Cook ([email protected])for a lump sum pay out of £1, 000, 000.00 pounds.Provide him with the information below: 1.Full Name: 2.Full Address:3.sex.4.Occupation.5.Phone/Fax:6.Age.7.Country.8.Nationality.
    and

Contact Mr.Richard Smith for the claim of $2, 000, 000.00 which you have won in lottery promo. Send your Name, Address, Age, Tel, Country, Occupation. Email:[email protected]''

and I already sent them the few informations they requested for above, i mean just only those ones and no other information and about 10minutes later I received another message that reads

''---Inline Attachment Follows-----

Attn: Umeh Anthony Chinedu,

The notification mail sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner.and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"B\" You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of $2, 000, 000 (Two million United State Dollars Only).

You are required to make contact with the courier company with all the details written below
    ===========================================================================================================================================
    CONTACT INFORMATION:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Fax:+44-700-605-3849
    With this you are required to fill the form below to enable you recieve your cheque at your residence without further delays.
    PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
    (6 )WINNING EMAIL
    (7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
    (8) SEX
    (9) MARITAL STATUE

You are to respond to this mail by sending the above informations needed to the Courier company so that your cheque can be delivered to your residence without delays.
    Have it in mind that your winning prize can not be deduct from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.
    This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876 as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.
    Yours Faithfully, Richard Smith
    Fiduciary Agent for Free Lotto International Email Promo
    Sweepstakes International Program''.

Please, I am confused, is this a scam? what do I do? Help me immediately please before things go out of hand.
    I gave those information in ignorance and will it in anyway affect me.
    Please, I need your reply immediately.
    Thanks.

Anthony Umeh
    [email protected]
    Student Of Zoology
    O.A.U, Nigeria.

Joslyn Oct 01, 2008

I just got this email telling me I won the lottery. Then came the email saying that I needed to pay some curier service to have my check delivered. I am not so sure I want to send money to get a check. I mean if I won something just ask for my address and send it to me why do I have to pay someone money to have a check delivered.

rajiv Oct 04, 2008

GUYS THIS IS A REAL CONFUSING BECAUSE IF THESE GUYS CAN PROVIDE LOTTERY PRIZE AMOUNT WORTH MILLIONS THEN WHY ARE THEY STUCK WITH 100-200 POUNDS THIS IS MAKING WE PEOPLE SCEPTIC. REALLY SCEPTIC. OK WE WILL PAY BUT WE WANT PROOF, WE WANT EVIDENCE THAT'S IT OR AFTER THE DELIVERY WE'LL PAY.

• Fr
    Freddy Oct 27, 2008

I Dont know why people think that you get a random email out of the blue telling you that you have won all of this money in a draw that you never entered in the first place that they have won and give there bank details over...

They get to you by entering your email address into forms on the net such as this one and they send out thousands a day so they can get that one person that would give there details.

Any email you get be it bank, lotto, love or someone asking for help and to deposit millions into your bank are all these idiots and just delete it. Besides if you won lotto you would get a call not an email.

• Id
    idi setiyobroto Nov 12, 2008

Info ini Penipuan atau bukan?, please

Winners Name:
    Raffle Draw Winning Email: ([email protected])
    Date: 12th November 2008

ATTN: IDI SETIYOBROTO,

We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

1.WINNING CERTIFICATE
    2.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.);
    3.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.).

Your winnings is not in cash form but in Bank Cheque, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (IV) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between Courier Services and the British Government under a close monitoring of the Bank Of England.

We have then forwarded your winning cheque to the handling Courier Company of the Delivery of your winning package. It will be delivered to you at your designated address as provided by you in your Country after you must have contacted them. You are to proceed to your bank to cash it once you receive it.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of 2, 000, 000.00 USD (Two Million United State Dollars) and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, Be confident in our remittance method as the courier agency will effectively deliver your package with a comprehensive insurance cover that has been undertaken to guarantee the safe delivery of your winning cheque to your address within a record time. you are to contact the Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winnings to you with the contact informations below

Find below the contact information of the courier agency:
    ===================================

Yours Faithfully, Richard Smith
    Fiduciary Agent for Free Lotto International Email Promo
    Sweepstakes International Program

• Al
    Alexandr Nov 18, 2008

Attn: Alexander Nikolaev,

The notification mail sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner.and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from anexclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "B" You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of $2, 000, 000 (Two million United State Dollars Only).

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    (8) SEX
    (9) MARITAL STATUE

• Ed
    Edna Lansangan Nov 26, 2008

i do received also this kind of email.and i dont believed..it was'nt true.please see attached file..

Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
    TW15 1AU, LondonUnited Kingdom==================================================================
    OUR REF:UK/CL24
    DATE: 27TH November, 2008.
    ATTENTION:Edna Lansangan,

This is Elite Express Courier Services (Passion to deliver) The management of our company Elite Express Courier services received a parcel from the FREELOTTO ONLINE LOTTERY PROMO which contain a check of $2, 000, 000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) with: Reference Serial Number and Batch number which include your email address,

The purpose why I am sending you this email is to let you no that your parcel have been approved for delivery(DISPATCH) and which you are to chosen from our delivery options which we are to use to deliver your parcel to you in your country home address

Kindly provide your Current mailing address and your mobile/ phone number # so that we can commence the delivery of your parcel,

We have not heard from you for sometime now and your winning parcel have been approved to commence dispatch from our office, we are waiting to receive the payment of cost of delivery from you and as soon as we receive the payment which is the cost of delivery from you we shall immediately dispatch your winning parcel which include your check to you in your home address provided by you from our company to us by you,

so kindly go and make the payment of cost of delivery via any WESTERN UNION locations closer to you in your locations,

With regards to this, you are required to select the most convenient of the two options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you:

Note: You will be given your PARCEL TRACKING NUMBER for you to track your parcel Online for delivery status as soon as you make the payment for delivery.

NOTE THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR THE COST OF DELIVERY TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY.

ELITE COURIER FIRST CLASS DELIVERY

Handling Fee...70.00
    Insurance...£20.00
    Vat (5%)...£15.00
    TOTAL ...£250.00

Respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above.Also send to us a scanned copy of either your driver's license or any form of legal identification.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your package will be returned back to the office of the Freelotto office as unclaimed winning.

Please be rest assured that you will receive your winning package within 48/72hrs of we acknowledging receipt of funds from you. This is our business and when we promise to deliver at a specific time, we don’t fail. Also we have no provision for cash-on-delivery(COD) for any customer.

For speed and convenience sake, do make all payments for your delivery via western Union Money Transfer to the name of the office cashier,

Receivers Name: Mr. Eugene Daryl

Receivers Address: England, United Kingdom.

After Payments must have been made by you, you will then proceed to send us the following information below as regards the very transfer as well as a scanned copy of the transfer slip from Western Union via an email attachment.

Sender Address.
    MTCN(Money Transfer Control Numbers).

We hope you are able to send the funds for your delivery as soon as possible because your winning package is here in my office ready for onward delivery to you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM FREELOTTO EMAIL PROMO
    You are advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification. Also have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Thanks for your anticipated coorporation.

Mr.Garvey Terrence,
    Tel: +447035914092

ELITE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way, use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.

Information sent via e-mail is not necessarily secure. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Elitexpress Courier Services Ltd in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as is considered appropriate.

Elitexpress Courier Services Ltd. cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions and we will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. Elitexpress Courier Services Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information.

• Te
    Terry Bradshaw Dec 05, 2008

Just for information

Ashford is in Kent not Middlesex

TW postcodes are for Twickenham

Therefore an obvious scam, stay away or you'll loose money!

STANDARD CHARTERD BANK PLC
    Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estate, Shield
    Road, Ashford, Middx, TW15 1AU, London

Our Ref …RBP/02/313
    Date: 10/12/2008
    Telephone Number: +4470 - 2404 - 3622
    +4470 - 2405 - 4606

Dear : Mr Mohamad Sadeghi,

We are in receipt of your Email andWe are most delighted to have you contact our bank as it our duty as a highly placed bank in the United Kingdon to give you the best services to your satisfaction but, make sure that all our instructions are adhere to accordingly, Your fund has being deposited by the World Cup 2010 Lottery organization. And your fund which is the total amount of £900, 000.00GBP. Which is in a suspense account in our Bank deposited in your name as the beneficiary of the funds which you obtain legally through World Cup 2010 Lottery promo house.

The transfer fees of your winning funds, has been paid up by the organization in question, which you the beneficiary has nothing to pay to our Bank before the transfer of your funds. Before we can further your transfer, you are hereby advise to provide us with the following requirement needed

1. Bank Name:...

2. Bank Address:...

3. Acount Number:...

4. Swift Code Number: :...

5. You are hereby advise to send a scan copy of your driver's license or international passport

We anticipate your earliest response and once again we say congratulation.
    Best Regards

Mr Steven Neil

rambod12 Dec 11, 2008

please say to me this is spam?

rambod12 Dec 11, 2008

We are pleased to announce your email address as
    one of the 200 lucky winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 9th
    December 2008.
    All 200 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 100, 000, 000
    {ONE HUNDRED MILLION} international emails addresses.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total payout of
    GBP �900, 000 (NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) only. Your email address
    emerged along side with 199 others as a category of winner in this year's
    Annual Draw.

The world cup lottery 2010 is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft
    Corporation, Coca Cola, Nokia, MTN, the Intel Group, Toyota, Toshiba.
    The world cup free lottery draw is held once in every four years
    interval.

And is also organized to encourage the use of internet and computers.
    We are proud to say that over GBP �25 Million Pounds are won annually
    in more than 150 countries world-wide.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
    confidential until you claim your prize money.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
    unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Fill the form below to enable us process you winning prize,
    NAME..:...
    ADDRESS...
    PHONE NO..:...
    OCCUPATION.: ...
    AGE..: ...
    SEX..:...
    COUNTRY.:...

MODE OF CLAIM: DIRECT BANK TRANSFER OR

COURIER DELIVERY(SELECT ONE OPTION)

NAME; MR. SOLOMON MARK.

EMAIL ;[email protected]

Mrs. Linda Hull
    Promotions Manage

• Ab
    abdul rahim siddique Dec 29, 2008

hi . this is abdul rahim siddique from india. i got also a mail . wich is shoing to me that i have deposit 250 yero or dollar may be from wester union monny transfer to Receivers Name: Murray LangloisReceivers Address: London, United Kingdom.. i am not able . do that what i do

hanutaram Jan 30, 2009

REFERENCE NUMBER: SPDC-081511
    Dear Winner,
    We are in receipt of your duly filled SPDC Lottery verification information. We are pleased to inform you that we have presently dispatched your winning prize to our affiliate Courier Company, which you are to contact and adhere to all instruction given to you so that your prize will be delivered to your doorstep safely. Attached to this mail is the contact detail of our affiliate courier company and the handling agent: Contact Person:Mr. Shaafer O'neilELITEXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.Customer Services
    E-MAIL: [email protected] Tel:+44 702 304 7679, +44 703 596 8670FAX:44-87-1256-3139 and keep me posted on your transaction with them as your claims has been forwarded to them for onward delivery to your address.Meanwhile you are to contact them with your Full name, Address and Phone numbers for proper verification. Once again Congratulation and i hope you Invest your winnings wisely
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr.Fred Lymann
    TEL: +44 703 593 7788

• Do
    donna edmonds Feb 03, 2009

I think this is a cruel act to the extremes people who take advantage of other people through these scams

• Fi
    filix Jan 28, 2010

yeah [email protected] right..you messed with the wrong fano!!..don't you, .like have anything constructive to do??.except sendin' f***ed up txt msgs to people who don't even know if u really exist!!!

so damn lame and very pathetic!!...take [email protected] cheque, .shove it up your ###, ..or better still, sleep on it, .get a job, ..get a life, ..coz peeps like us work and sweat our ### off..

you better start wiping your ### up...!!!..or we gonna WIPE YOUR ### FACE OFF DIS PLANET!!...and [email protected] the truth, .if you can't handle, ..then BE MINDFUL OF [email protected] you gettin' yourself into!!

• Ph
    philip00 Feb 12, 2010

these people should be hunted down and shot like the dogs they are.
    To call them ### actually gives ### a good name!!

• Am
    AMUN Apr 01, 2010

some people say karma is some form of justice...but let me ad that when you screw with the the righteous it comes back and hit you very hard...very hard...very hard it hits you so hard you will wonder what you did wrong ...it will hit you with shock and awe you will think that it is the end of the road. Do Not Screw with the righteous.
    There is a spiritual beast that waits for people that screw with the righteous...it is a giant ..it has about 8 arms and about 6-9 cobras on its back and have the head of a lion and when it catches you it rips out your intestines while your alive. The beast and protector is called NARASHIMHA...WATCH OUT...protected are those who didnt send money for money...but those that did you wont have to worry these ###ers are suffering now crying for mercy...peace love and prosperity.

• Pr
    Protea Apr 06, 2010

I have just received THE LETTER just as some above have received.
    I am the proud winner of $2, 000, 000
    How did they know I play FreeLotto?
    I smelt a rat as soon as I saw the bad spelling and grammar, so I did not get excited.
    Somebody should get the police onto these bozos.
    This is clearly fraud. Does one need to be a fool and pay the money demanded before making a complaint?
    Unfortunately I do not live in the UK so I cannot follow this up.

• Bu
    BURGER Apr 28, 2010

HI DONT BE A FRAUD.IF ANY ONE WON THE PRIZE WHY THAY SHOULD PAY FOR IT.IF IT IS TRUE WHY YOU ONLY SEND THE CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL.YOU MUST SEND THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT THROUGH MAIL.PLEASE STOP THIS FRAUD.IF YOU ARE GOVERNMENT AUTHORISED AGENCY WHY DONT YOU GIVE THE PEOPLE TO PUBLICE THEIR WINNING PRIZE.THESE IS ALL NONSENSE.IF YOU ARE TRUE HOW CAN U VARIFY FROM WHERE DO U GET THIS MUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY.I AM IN DELAYMA PLEASE MAKE ME UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR ORGANISATION.

Minz May 25, 2010

I have researched the courier company and they are ligitimate but am still not going to pay the fee before I get proof. I still think that this is a scam. I recieved a text on my mobile then called in and sent an email and they have kept in touch and responded but I dont really know who to believe. I wish they could send a letter of proof where the funds are held in my name for example. Lotteries are about luck, so do we take the luck of the draw and pay thte delivery fee? well i leave that to the numbers who respond to this!

• Ba
    babyt australia Jun 07, 2010

i had the same txt message sent to me but have not yet been asked to pay for a delivery fee but i will not be paying or sending ant details other than my name & address & i have sent the story into TODAY TONITE & A CURRENT AFFAIR... something needs to be done about this happening!!! they are getting peoples hopes up & then smashing them buy saying they need to pay something like $300 pounds to receive their cheque that is ridiculous, i really hope someone gets to the bottom of this soon!!!

Minz Jun 08, 2010

well if you need back up for any of these shows I am willing to be a second voice. Please dont hesitate to contact me. I agree with you baby t australia this is not on!

• Ge

Telephone: ++44702408386
    Is this true?

• Bi
    birinder Singh Jul 28, 2010

as for as this free lotto lotery system is concerned this is all scam and nothing more than it

• Ro
    robbo5631 Aug 13, 2010

i also received text on my phone saying i have won $2 000 000 usd in free lotto mobile promo. is this a real company? how do i research these type of companies?
    i was told to contact their delivery department which is ELITE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE who told me i had to pay between 400 and 450 GBP to get my winnings.
    i sent them a couple of e mails and even threatened them with the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE but they still sent me more mail telling me it is not a scam.
    they don't seem afraid.
    has anyone actually paid money and received the promised amount?

mimi55 Oct 12, 2010

i also recived the same massage
    shall i pay or not
    they even call me and i call them
    and i told them i want conform bout ur story about the 2, 000, 000
    and they send e-mail and said this this e-mail is the conforming for it
    so i dont know what to do
    every1 said its alie and Lotto scam
    but maybe its true i want to belive its true
    did any 1 pay and recived the chq?
    waiting to respond

harryd Oct 18, 2010

Spam these people's email by asking to reset their password.
    Just go to Hotmail (or any other email services they are using, like Google for AOL) and click forgot password.
    Then type in the email of these senders.

Anyway, if it's a valid lottery they wouldn't be using email addresses like @live.com / @9.cn etc.
    It would normally be something like @moblot.com (just an example). They won't be using public servers (like Hotmail)

harryd Oct 18, 2010

@mimi55: It's definitely a big scam. For one, if it's a true winning, the letter would grammatically correct, and will be neat (no bold, different font sizes, etc.)
    They also will not advise you to "check the spelling and order of your name". All these would be readily available to them if it's genuine, so they won't need to confirm with you.
    Also, the costs of delivery of the check will be borne by the giver, not you.

I know as my father has received two such emails, and the latest one is exactly the same as what you described.

• Gr
    Grass Root Millionaire Apr 15, 2011

ANOTHER SCAM FOR 2011, READ BELOW BUT THIS TIME UNDER DIFFERENT NAME
    We have received your claims email, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly.

On behalf of the Management and Staffs of FREELOTTO, we officially congratulate you as the beneficiary of the cash prize o f $2, 000, 000(Two Million United State Dollars) and your cheque has been issued in your name (Martha Raka) We advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank.

The order is... Surname :- / First name:-/ Other names.
    Mobile no... Alternative mobile no...

This is real and not a hoax. You can click on the website link below to view the photo page of some of our recent lucky winners.

As you already know, your mobile number was randomly selected along with others from over 100, 000 networks on the internet. Each mobile number was attached to a ticket number.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are; Winning cheque, Winners Certificate and Certificate Of Lodgement.

Contact our Affiliate Delivery department with the contact information below for futher instructions on the delivery cost and how to send the consignment to your location.

Note : Make sure you provide them with the right home/office address were you want your consignment to be delivered.

Find below the contact information of the delivery Agent for your immediate action.
    ===================================
    Handling Agent: Ross Mitchell
    Elite Express Courier Services.
    Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
    TW15 1AU, London, United Kingdom.
    Tel:+44-701-741-3338.
    +44-704-570-9219.

=====================================
    Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{ERWC/OWL/9576}as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know and you are also advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification.

Accept our congratulations.

Fiduciary Agent,
    Mr. Cliff Kerry.

GOING DOWN THE LIST I SEE NAMES LIKE BRIAN COX & HARRY COOK, ARE THEY SAME PERSON?

anonymous1991 Apr 19, 2011

This is Elite Express Courier Services (Passion to deliver) and welcome to our bespoke Courier service. A certificate of winnings and other certificates including a winning cheque of $2, 000, 000.00 have been sent to us by the claims officer of overseas winners, Blackberry Mobile Promotions. This is to inform you that after verification of your claims mobile, we have therefore decided to deliver the package to you. .

With regards to this, you are required to select the most convenient of the two options below for a smooth delivery of your package to you.

ELITEXPRESS SECOND CLASS DELIVERY:

Fuel surcharge...£45.00
    Insurance...£115.00
    Vat(5%)... £30.00
    TOTAL ...£510.00

Respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. Also send to us a scanned copy of either your driver's license or any form of legal identification. You will also be given a call on arrival on the airport in Australia to get your exact location} Parcel will be delivered only to identified person(s) only.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly two week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your package will be returned back to the office of the Blackberry Promo office as unclaimed winning.

Please be rest assured that you will receive your winning package within 48/72 hrs of we, acknowledging receipt of funds from you. This is our business and when we promise to deliver at a specific time, we don't fail. Also we have no provision for cash-on-delivery(COD) for any customer.

For speed and convenience sake, do make all payments for your delivery via Western Union Money Transfer to the name of the office cashier-

Receivers Name: Irish Stephen
    Receivers Address: Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estat, Shield Road, Ashford, Middx, TW15 1AU, London

Sender Address.
    MTCN (Money Transfer Control Numbers).

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM BLACKBERRY MOBILE DRAW
    You are advised to keep your winning information strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification. Also have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Mr. Fredrick Gold,
    Tel: +44-703-599-9645
    Fax: +44-7005-930-824

ELITE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
    The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way, use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.

Information sent via e-mail is not necessarily secure. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Elite Express Courier Services Ltd in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as is considered appropriate.

Elite Express Courier Services Ltd. cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions and we will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. Elite Express Courier Services Ltd does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information

...IS THIS A SCAM?????

hanadiezze May 01, 2011

TW15 1AU, London
    OUR REF:UK/CL24
    DATE: 30th of April, 2011.
    ATTENTION: Hanadi Ezzeddine,

This is Elite Express Courier Services (Passion to deliver) and welcome to our bespoke Courier service. A certificate of winnings and other certificates including a winning cheque of $2, 000, 000.00 has been sent to us by the claims officer of overseas Winner, Blackberry Mobile draw. This is to inform you that after verification of your claims, we have therefore decided to deliver the package to you.

BENEFICIARY'S CONTACT INFORMATION

Name: Hanadi Ezzeddine
    Verification Number: FR/45-300-07
    Winning Number: +61402696044
    Delivery Address: 5/11-13 Orpington Street Bexley 2207 Sydney NSW
    Country: Australia

Note: You will be given your PARCEL TRACKING NUMBER for you to track your parcel online for delivery status as soon as you make the payment for delivery.

ELITEXPRESS SECOND CLASS DELIVERY:

Fuel surcharge...£45.00
    Insurance...£115.00
    Vat(5%)... £30.00
    TOTAL ...£510.00

Respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. You will also be given a call on arrival on the airport in Australia to get your exact location} Parcel will be delivered only to identified person(s) only.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly 14 working days after the receipt of this email. After this period, your package will be returned back to the office of the Blackberry promo office as unclaimed winning.

Receivers Name: Bradford Parker

Receivers Address: Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estate United Kingdom, Shield Road, Ashford, Middx, TW15 1AU, London.

After Payments must have been made by you, you will then proceed to send us the following information below as regards the very transfer as well as a scanned copy of the transfer slip from Western Union and your contact address via an email attachment.

Sender Address.
    MTCN (Money Transfer Control Numbers).

Mr. Fredrick Gold,

TW15 1AU, London
    ==================================================================
    DATE: 15TH JANUARY 2013
    ATTENTION: SYED KAZIM ABBAS BUKHARI,

This is Elite Express Courier Services (Passion to deliver) and welcome to our bespoke courier service. This is to inform you that after verification of your claims emails, we have therefore decided to deliver the package to you.
    Please resend to us again your contact information were your winning package would be delivered. Parcel will not be delivered to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

ELITEXPRESS FIRST CLASS DELIVERY

Fuel surcharge ...£150.00
    Insurance...£10.00
    Vat (5%)...£32.00
    TOTAL ...£750.00
    Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of package is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your package will be returned back to the office of the NOKIA ATM office as unclaimed winning.

Receivers Name: Joan Rya
    Receivers Address: Unit 11, Ash-ford Industrial Estate, Shield Road, Ash-ford, Middy, TW15 1AU, London, United Kingdom.

Sender Address.
    MTCN(Money Transfer Control Numbers).

Note that as soon as payment is made by you for the delivery of your winning package, you would be given a tracking number to track the were about of your winning package on the net until it gets to your door step for delivery.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE NOKIA ATM LOTTERY

Mr.Lampard Scott,
    Tel:+44-7010052915

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices