FreeLotto.com / I have won what can I do?

In FreeLotto.com I have won million dollars and they are sending me to much emails to receive my prize by giving them my visa card. what should I do now? because I don't know that it is true are not.

Please help me in this matter. I will be thankful to you.

N  20th of Feb, 2009 by
PLEASE DO NOT PERSUE!! I am sure this is a scam!! In the previous year, we were told we won $1, 000, 000 and all we had to give them was our fax number (which was the only thing we gave them). Somehow with that info, someone originating from Nigeria was able to trace our bank acct # and tried to withdraw $300 from it. Luckily, our bank put a hold on the request until verification. Also, a few month's ago we receive in the mail a very authentic looking check for $1500 with a letter saying we were selected to be "Mystery Shoppers" for this company and one of the tasks was to cash this check & send the all but $300 of the money Western Union to an address to test the Customer Service of the company. Luckily I check with this website & found out that it was a scam, with a lot of people being ripped off. I hope that this info helps you with making your decision & good luck.
Sincerely, gaylemac from Oregon
N  8th of Apr, 2015 by
I did not get my winning money that I was supposed to get.
N  9th of Apr, 2015 by
It doesn't say you won anything. It says you COULD win that amount if you submit THE SINGLE WINNING entry into the lottery. They don't owe you anything. Take another look. it says you are ELIGIBLE for a chance to win that amount.

FreeLotto Logo FreeLotto