FreeLotto.com / scam lottery winnings

London. United Kingdom.
www.freelotto.com

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
WINNING NOTIFICATION
This is to notify you of the release of the lottery winning, held on the 6th of June 2007. By free lotto international one of the world most reputable online lottery organizations. Due to the mix up of numbers, the results were released on the 7th of June. Your e-mail address attached to ticket Number: [protected] under agent ID: 10 and lucky ball number, this subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

Lucky Ball Numbers
[protected]---[protected]

You have therefore been qualified for a lump sum payout of £5,000,000.00 (Five Million British Pounds) in cash in your favor, as the soul beneficiary the prize has been insured with a Hard cover INSURANCE POLICY called the IRREVOCABLE GUARANTY BOUND. That makes the prize NON-DEDUCTABLE. Due to mix up of some names and winning numbers, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim has been processed, and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol. To avoid online impersonation and double claiming of prizes. 8 Winners were selected online from over 50 million email addresses world wide from 8 different countries, with a Microsoft powered ballot system, Your email was among the lucky 8 CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!

We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year high stake were you stand a chance of winning 13 million pounds, we hope that with part of your winning prize you will participate with us.

To redeem your prize instantly, you are to contact your lottery agent Mr Williams Wilcox
Contacts:
TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
EMAIL:wilcoxdesk@yahoo.com.hk
Warning: All winners are to claim their winning prize in not later than 2 weeks (14 days) of their winning notification. And we are very much aware of the fraudulent lottery notification circulating the internet, this is why we have made our activities online verifiable so be careful who you contact and please report any notification that claim to be from us to: scamnotice@freelotto.com.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. The Free Award lottery company is proudly sponsored by OPEC and it is organized to encourage the use of Internet and also to encourage prospective oversea entries, we are proud to say that over 50 Million Dollars is won annually in eight countries worldwide.

You’re sincerely,
Mr., George Peterson,
Public Relations Officer.

NOTE: You can come to our UK head office to claim your prize personally at:

FREE AWARD DEPT.

Dr. James Williams (Director International Credit Department),
Mrs. Lonnie K Anderson (Legal Representative), Mrs. Lyudmyla Marchukova
(Regional Manager), Mr. Stephen Boer (Chairman), Mr. Chris Moritz
(International Relation Officer).

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Sep, 2007

I am really disappointed with what had been happening to me and also the problems in collecting my prizes. Each month money have been taken from my credit card account, so why then should I have to pay by paying again for verification which would set this whole matter in a continuous cycle? Is this a matter of prolonging things to continue extracting funds from my account? This has caused me to take the path of taking up this matter with my solicitors. Is this because I am an international participant or is this the process that everyone goes through? Free Lotto has now taken more than a $100 dollars total. What would you have done if this was the case on your end? Please let me know what measure I should take than going the direction of taking legal action. How would I discontinue with Free Lotto because I the consumer is not satisfied.