Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Fundsjust another lottery scam!

K

I am a Senior Fraud Victim Advocate with Fraudaid.org , first of all what you have experienced is what we call a Fake Lottery Scam. It is designed for one purpose only and that is to get innocent and unsuspecting people involved in the fantasy of winning a ton of money. They use this scam to do one of two things:

Launder money by sending you a check with your winnings letter and instructing you to depsosit the check and send off a portion of it to pay so called fees and taxes to free up your winnings OR for the purpose of getting you to pay advanced fees to gain access to your winnings. Here are the cold hard facts:

1. If you did not purchase a lottery ticket , you could not have won that lottery. Why? Lotteries only exist on the money gained through the sale of tickets. The money they get from people purchasing tickets IS the money or at least a portion of that money that is dished out in winnings.

2. IF you have gotten a surprise winning notification and a check from a lottery company you had better verify that the lottery is real and that the check was indeed issued to you by the " Account Holder". Most likely that check is Counterfeit and you can wind up in a heap of trouble either with your bank or legally if you cash it.

NEVER EVER send money to anyone you do not know via services like Western Union, Money Gram etc based on a sales pitch or promise. Those services are widely used to scam people out of hard earned money. Why? Simply put... once that money is sent and picked up at the other end there is NO way to retrieve it or to recover your losses.

For more information on scams and how to protect yourself visit us at www.fraudaid.org What you do not know can hurt you.

Always remember .......

Silence is a thief's best friend..... word-of-mouth is his worst enemy! Spread the word.

• Updated by Benard Chongo · Apr 04, 2017

04/04/2017,
    Username: 103786849
    Cell Number: +260 971860068
    Country: Lusaka, Zambia.

It has been difficult for my information on to get accepted by your system, especially in areas like the Card Number and the Card Verification Value. I have been trying to enter my Bank Credit Account Number.

May you help on how I should go about it?

• Updated by Marylawford · Dec 14, 2017

i wish to unsubscribe for a few years but not luck please help me get off this freelotto registration. Money has been taken out too many times and I wish this would stop I have tried unsubscribing many times before please stop

• Ka
    Karan Rajani Jan 04, 2007

I also get same scam but on my email address so i also want to fight with them.

• Sv
    S VENKATESH Jan 06, 2007

Even my self suffered like others, I have paid 14.99$ twice and the result was nil... My no.+919885561368 (India)

• Pa
    parkash singh Feb 08, 2007

I have won but i am not sure.

Anon Rodkomin Mar 28, 2007

I have received mail from freelotto that I won the prize on the 23 of February, 2007. But I can not claim my prize. Another lottery scam!

Samer Jaber Apr 05, 2007

I joined FreeLotto for more that 3 months, but I didn't pay for tickets, I just had a free account, one day I decided to quit, after one week I received the first email from Free Lotto stating that I won a $ 1,000,000 prize and I need to verify via Visa card and pay the advanced bills, one of the emails they sent me included an unprintable check of $ 1,000,000, I tried to print the check, but it didn't appear on the printed page, so I used the print screen facility to print the check and I have it now.

I am sure that this check will not lead me to the million dollars, but I am wondering if I can sue those ### for their non-stopping scams.

• Sr
    Sridharkumar Thirunahari Apr 16, 2007

Even i have received a email from freelotto.com/[email protected]

Saying that i am a winner of three checks and i must claim through credit card since 6months i am getting these emails and i am un able to understand why these people are doing so...

It seems there is a conspiracy in this indeed its like a scam...

Andrew Martin Apr 17, 2007

Yes free Lotto is a big SCAM!!! I am glad i found out from early... I signed up with them just two days ago and they were asking for me to verify my account with my credit card so i skipped that part... The next day i got an email of me winning both $1M and $300 but i need to verify my account which again is asking for my credit card... It is a damn Scam... If it is free why the hell they need my credit card info!!! Pure Bull!!!

• Mu
    Mukesh Kumar Bohat Apr 26, 2007

Last six month i am receiving this email regarding winner of 3 prizes I contacted so many times but no result. I dont think I will ever get this amount this is only waste of time, it should be stopped intimidated.

• St
    Stevenson Mzameli Mndi Apr 29, 2007

I received the first email from Free Lotto stating that I won a $ 1,000,000 prize. They wanted to verify my information and I did that exercise. I also asked to email to the above email address and the one I submitted first is no longer in use but they persisted to email it to the same address.

• Lo
    Loong Yew Luen May 06, 2007

Do not trust this so-called Freelotto lottery whenever it appears in your mail. It is a hoax!

The fact is in the legal lottery business, it requires you to buy a valid ticket on the business premise. There is no such thing as free of charge in the betting industry. The winners you see on the Freelotto website is mere fabrication by the unscrupulous cheater.

• Lo
    Loong Yew Luen May 06, 2007

I wish that commercial crime department or FBI set up an ethical hacker division to trace the Freelotto websites and other lottery scam.

nana May 08, 2007

To be part of it.

• Ba
    Bashorun Bukola May 09, 2007

Since 2005 i have been getting mails from free lotto.com that i am a winner but now i have found out that its only a fraud cos they ask for credit card detail before you can claim your prize.

• Su
    Subhas Anand May 11, 2007

These ### at Freelotto are taking innocent people for a ride by informing them that they have won 1 million dollars and other smaller amounts and then asking for their credit card number to release the funds. They asked me for my credit card number which I told them I don't have any, and they may deduct any charges from the prize money and remit the balance to me by check. But all the time the same email comes to give the credit card number. This is 100% fraud and once you give them your credit card number then you are hanged -they will keep deducting US$ 14.99 or US$ 9.99 every month and loot you. So do not reply to any of their emails promising you such a lottery win - it all a hoax and the USA govt must take action against such looters.

• Su
    sudip talukdar May 13, 2007

I have received three dozen emails from freelotto over a period of 30 days intimating that I have won a million dollars, which is pending against my name. I have gone through these emails, which are intriguing and confusing. The huge bounty promised to the winner reeks of a scam. I read one of the comments at the top and was jolted to find that one of the 'winners' of a million dollars also mentioned the cheque number as m98211, the same as that of mine. Now I realize that it is a ploy to defraud innocents. I also wonder what is a TSN number and what relation it bears to my winning.

• Mi
    Michael M. May 14, 2007

If anyone wants to contact the FreeLotto people directly, you can begin here:

Registrant:

US
    212-931-6760

• Bh
    bhupinder mehra May 22, 2007

I had won this prize on 12th of january since then i have been trying to get in touch with freelotto...

• Sp
    Spinella Rebello May 25, 2007

I received my first e-mail from Free-lotto stating that i won 2 billion dollars. I was surprised .I had not purchased any ticket and how i could win such a Huge amount was the question that was coming in my mind.

I replied to the mail giving all necessarily details to claim my price amount. Later i forwarded that mail to a family Member and they did a research on it.

Freelotto is Bull ###. It is east way of making money by some ###.

• Li
    LIONEL SANTANA May 28, 2007

All i need to know is free lotto legal or a scam? Can someone please trace them cause i need answers immediately as i already joined.

Lionel

South Africa

not a scam May 29, 2007

I won $100000 from freelotto.com and i have received my first check (1/5 of my payment). Freelotto is not scam. Please try to read e-mails carefully. They say "u have chance to win $1000000" not "u won". Freelotto is not scam. I have received the check. Now i am trying to cash out my money. Well, i have little problems to cash out it because of my country banking rules.

MARY Jun 02, 2007

Yes freelotto is dumd scam only... f*ck that people behind this... they"re just wasting my time...

• Sh
    Shabeer Ahmed Rather Jun 16, 2007

I have received emails from freelotto that i have won prize in freelotto. But i was not able to send them feedback because when i was filling address in address field it was showing message that this service is not in your but i have checked some indians have also got Prize in freelotto these are those email which i have received from freelotto.

Attention: Shabeer Rather. Your careful attention is required. Over 81,112 prizes to be awarded in amounts up to $10,000,000.00 USD, guaranteed to be issued to winners in Award Series IV this month. To confirm prizes you have pending click on the prize next to your name below. Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over has already been awarded!

This is a Formal Notice of Won and Pending Prizes! I am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of Shabeer Rather as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.

Even now, Shabeer Rather, you probably thought this could never happen that you, Shabeer Rather, of Nevada United States could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.
    Just look at some of the prizes we've already awarded in Award Series I through IV - Over $76,000,000.00 and we expect to award 81,112 more prizes this month, over $337,800,000 available to be won.

Shabeer Rather Nevada United States $100,000 Pending
    Shabeer Rather Nevada United States $10,000,000 Pending
    Shabeer Rather Nevada United States $10,000 Pending

Series I, II, III, & IV total $62,000,000 plus other prizes of less than $50,000 each, totaling $14,480,000 throughout all series - that's a GRAND TOTAL OF $76,480,000.

A number of the pending winners listed above may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

We are very pleased and excited for You.

Dear Shabeer Rather,

You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Monday May 14th, 2007, from IP Address 210.18.124.10. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.

FreeLotto Member Services

Form
    7084EZ Office of the Prize Administration
    PIN VALIDATION REQUEST &
    PRIZE PAYMENT DIRECTIVE -(E)- 2006
    (Rev. September 06)

A number of pending winners listed here may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME CITY STATE OR

Eric Prevost Calvados France $10,000,000.00 PAID
    Bill Herriott Glasgow United Kingdom $1,000,000.00 PAID
    Jessica Baker Meridian ID $10,000.00 PAID
    Shabeer Rather RENO Nevada $10,000.00 PENDING

Here is the URL for PIN #102158147 Verification: (Click to claim - Form7082A)

cc: Shabeer Rather
    [email protected]

cc: S. Roman (Prize Administrator)
    cc: C. Alison (CFO)
    Click here to claim - Form7082A

Our affordable F.A.S.T service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always, FreeLotto is free to play.

Click here to play FreeLotto now:

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for May 16, 2007
    $1,000,000.00 Jackpot 34 17 26 23 36 6
    Win a Car 35 31 7 14 22 8
    Pay Off Your Mortgage 37 39 38 1 8 17
    $10,000.00 FastCASH 25 12 32 10 28 20
    $100,000.00 Giveaway 27 19 24 41 20 2
    $10,000,000.00 SuperBucks 13 38 43 37 33 50 39

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
    If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
    Kevin J. Aronin
    Chairman & CEO

Prize Claim Instructions: Click Here!

Copyright © 1999-2007 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited.

PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

• Mi
    Mike Iverson Jun 26, 2007

What blows me away is the sponsors on the website. Most of those companies are reputable. I get the free lotto emails and delete them as well, and continue to play the free lotto everyday. However, I read all of these comments, and I am still not sure if there is actually a draw everyday. You get a TSN number when you fill out a ticket. The lotto administrator will ask you for your TSN number if you attempt to claim a prize. Your results are shown everyday, but again. Does anyone know if this company is legit, and with the sponsors on their websites, you would think there has to be an actual drawing each day. I have been researching, and all I can find is the complaints from the emails. At the top of each email, it tells you this email is an ad, and that you signed up for it. If you wanted to be taken off the distribution list, then click on the remove me link. I contacted my attorney, and the emails are a little crooked, but I am interested in investigating if there is actually an opportunity to win, or if I am just wasting my time.

Thanks,
    Mike.

• Wn
    Wndo Jun 27, 2007

It is deceive winning $ 1000000.

• Ra
    RACHELLE ROBERTS Jun 29, 2007

I must be gullable cause i too was told that i have won $1 000 000.00 and $300.00 now i was needles to say exstatic cause i am a single mum of two and i am looking after my mom and sister and it is tuff out there. Tuff enough we dont need people like this in the world to make it even worse. I just hope that i didnt make a huge stuff up by giving them my id number not that they can do any thing cause i am from south africa (well at least i hope not). Well i just hope that there is someone out there that can stop them and soon before some one really does get into trouble from this

• Fe
    ferdinand david barends Jul 03, 2007

I just want to know if i have won in the lotto for real or not?

anuj kumar singh Jul 21, 2007

I am getting mails from freelotto.com (unclaimed department) stating that i have own 1 million dollar, 300 dollar and 1 lac dollar respectively. I am receiving these emails from last 2 yrs but whenever i try to contact them i got unsatisfactory response or no response. Now it seems it is totally a fake organization who cheats the inocent people from all over the world. But when you read the rule of freelotto it appears that it is totally a legal organization. I want to know the facts about freelotto. Kindly tell me what is the facts.

• Th
    THOKOANI Jul 23, 2007

On the 26 MAY 2007 ,i got a e-mail from free lotto which states that i have won $100 000,00 and the requested me to claim my price by accessing my credit card number. And still now i have not find my price which shows me that they are not real but they are on something which i do not know.

• De
    devendra chaudhary Jul 25, 2007

They r cheating us. I also got a e-mail that i won prize and soon it will be at my home. But yet i am waiting and i wont got any prize yet.

• Wi
    WILLIAM LOKORIO Jul 25, 2007

I really want to say that many people have been cheated and many have lost a lot. But for example UKLOTTERY MANAGER,MERCY GRAHAM, has been sending notifications to clients telling them that they have won but when you try to get in touch with she block her ways. Now somebody like her should be done away with.

• Mo
    mouhamad hayssam abbas Aug 04, 2007

i win to free lotto please i dont have give the money iwin one million dollars free lotto you are layers and beilive you
    call my 03097036 and you send my messege to hotmail froom my email [email protected] thank you

• Mo
    mouhamad haysam abbas Aug 04, 2007

i win one million dollars from free lotto and 100000 dollars and 300 dollars but i dont have give the money my telephone is 03 097036 and think you

Marwin Cabosura Aug 12, 2007

Freelotto sorry for you. You didn't get me. You are Damn SCAM... Credit Card huh...

• Od
    Odebunmi Isaac Oluwaseun Aug 14, 2007

I'm very sure that freelooto is not a serious site. The government need to check most of their dealings. Thank God we do not use credit cards in Nigeria. If not I would have fall victim of such liars Just tell them to stop all their mails to me if not Sango, Obatala including Esu will struck them to death.

• Ar
    Arthur Aug 19, 2007

Over 6 million Americans are unemployed. If online stay at home business is a good idea then the rest of the world must be so gullible to give and then later wished that they never joined in the first place. Ask God if there is a good idea to get rid of unemployment. Satan calls it scamming: an evil alternative to donations.

• Ac
    A.chithra Aug 20, 2007

Winning a Prize and sending message about winning matter are also a not a matter. But If the winner is right person he/she should receive the prize whatever acceptable problems encountered ie time of delay to claim the prize etc. Penalty can paid for delay. But the Right /Eligible person should not lose his prize. Then only there is a meaning for winning the prize/announcing the prize. without receiving the prize how can i tell to my friends and colleges? If i told them like this " I won but due to time delay i loss 75 million dollars of cash prize " don't they laugh at me.

• Ke
    Kenneth Muzambe Aug 20, 2007

I have forgotten my TSN, does this mean I am not eligible in claiming my prize. The check is already written and waiting for this TSN and I should claim the check within 30 days.

• Ul
    Ulamila t Masirewa Aug 23, 2007

I have been receiving the same e mail over and over time claiming that I have won 1 million dollars;this is from the division of unclaimed funds.So far I have send all my informations but it didnt wok for them coz I believe I am innocent and that the living God is watching from above not wanting his child to get involved.But I need them to stop all these. Please help.Even though I have decided to back off they still sending me emails

NADEEKA JAYASINGHE Aug 24, 2007

I have problem.I am freelotto winner.But my prize unclaim.
    webmasterfreelotto send my e-mail winner prize TSN NO.
    I am send the e-mail winner prize TSN NO to freelottoclaim depatment .But freelottoclaim depatment say that TSN NO
    INVAILD TSN NO.I cant understand that freelotto.Plase tell.
    I have a three prizes.I think that is not lie.please help me.

NADEEKA JAYASINGHE

NADEEKA JAYASINGHE Aug 24, 2007

From : NADEEKA JAYASINGHE

I am send first e-mail I AGREE COMPLAINT.
    Please help me for my prize claim.Please tell me What I am doing for my prize claim.

NADEEKA JAYASINGHE

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices