Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Fundsjust another lottery scam!

K

I am a Senior Fraud Victim Advocate with Fraudaid.org , first of all what you have experienced is what we call a Fake Lottery Scam. It is designed for one purpose only and that is to get innocent and unsuspecting people involved in the fantasy of winning a ton of money. They use this scam to do one of two things:

Launder money by sending you a check with your winnings letter and instructing you to depsosit the check and send off a portion of it to pay so called fees and taxes to free up your winnings OR for the purpose of getting you to pay advanced fees to gain access to your winnings. Here are the cold hard facts:

1. If you did not purchase a lottery ticket , you could not have won that lottery. Why? Lotteries only exist on the money gained through the sale of tickets. The money they get from people purchasing tickets IS the money or at least a portion of that money that is dished out in winnings.

2. IF you have gotten a surprise winning notification and a check from a lottery company you had better verify that the lottery is real and that the check was indeed issued to you by the " Account Holder". Most likely that check is Counterfeit and you can wind up in a heap of trouble either with your bank or legally if you cash it.

NEVER EVER send money to anyone you do not know via services like Western Union, Money Gram etc based on a sales pitch or promise. Those services are widely used to scam people out of hard earned money. Why? Simply put... once that money is sent and picked up at the other end there is NO way to retrieve it or to recover your losses.

For more information on scams and how to protect yourself visit us at www.fraudaid.org What you do not know can hurt you.

Always remember .......

Silence is a thief's best friend..... word-of-mouth is his worst enemy! Spread the word.

• Updated by Benard Chongo · Apr 04, 2017

04/04/2017,
    Username: [protected]
    Cell Number: +260 [protected]
    Country: Lusaka, Zambia.

It has been difficult for my information on to get accepted by your system, especially in areas like the Card Number and the Card Verification Value. I have been trying to enter my Bank Credit Account Number.

May you help on how I should go about it?

• Updated by Marylawford · Dec 14, 2017

• هايم حده Jan 12, 2019

ارئ نفسي لوكنت أمتلك بطاقه ائتمان لكنت ضحيه مثل هؤلاالمساكين واناانصح كل من هويحلم بجائزه في هذه اللعبة نعم هي لعبه والنتيجة هواللعب بعقول الناس أنصحكم

• Ea
    Earlene Miller Nov 19, 2018

I was charged by Freelotto .com and I didn't give authorized for the payment

• Ro
    Rose Achieng Nov 14, 2018

my name is Rose achieng oguna.i got amassage from free lotto than am elible winner.is it true my phone number is [protected] and my email address is [email protected] played the game on 13 december and 15 december.

• Da
    David B Owens Nov 13, 2018

On December 20, 2016 free lotto withdrew money from my account. I did not authorize this and I want the money returned.

Tinkerbell01 Nov 12, 2018

Please can you explain why money is being taken out my account please as I have signed up for anything and it is my kids money you are taking please can u help me I am not happy with this I don't understand why this is happening as I dont play lotto

Sarah Louise Bost Nov 12, 2018

Hi i have just checked my bank account and freelotto has withdrawn $8 out of my bank account. I was not aware of any money to be taken out as i am not a betting person. I would like my money back thst has been taken out. Thank you

Tiziano Penza Nov 12, 2018

When I hit the number, I wrote the number with ten number that I won that day!if I don't get my check for ten million dollars now! I get my lawyer to sued for good!

• Be
    Benard Chongo Nov 04, 2018

Hello,

04/04/2017,
    Username: [protected]
    Cell Number: +260 [protected]
    Country: Lusaka, Zambia.

May you help on how I should go about it?

• Li
    Limbu Oct 22, 2018

I have asked previously for my subscription to be cancelled but it had not happened and my card was been charged again. I would like to give you the opportunity to refund the money taken from my account. If I don't receive a refund in 5 days I will a dispute as a fraud transaction with.

Jaime Ibarra Oct 16, 2018

wells Fargo, illegal and fraudulence charges from freelotto of $14.99 each month. Freelotto, withdraw money from bank account; which a claim is being processed and forced to close my bank account because of fraud. It started Aug, 2, 2017

Jessicaroy506 Oct 15, 2018

There was money taken out of my account when I had never mention any of my banking information in anything please replace me the money that was taken out of my account as soon as possible or I will have to inform the police department about it.

• Lo
    Love824 Sep 10, 2018

Someone just called my phone from California saying I won

Marylawford Sep 02, 2018

i wish to unsubscribe for a few years but not luck please help me get off this freelotto registration. Money has been taken out too many times and I wish this would stop I have tried unsubscribing many times before please stop.

• Ro
    Roxana _k Sep 01, 2018

Hi I have had money go out of my account on the 21st November 2017. I would like the money to be put back into my account as I have sent an email to your company in regards to the issue before. A fee of £14.99 has been taken. Please kindly return it to my bank account. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Roxana khan

• So
    Sonja5 Aug 29, 2018

My name is Sonja Fortune. I unsubscribed from free lotto in early April 2018. I have not received any emails since then. On 1 May 2018, free lotto took $14.99 from my bank account. I am still not even receiving any emails with my picks from them. My e-mail address is [email protected] I want my money refunded back into my account.

• Ar
    arsenio b singcol jr Aug 21, 2018

I win plaese help me how to claim my money.. because my credit card ivalid

• Om
    Omar Ibrahim60 Aug 20, 2018

I did not authorized free lotto to withdraw money in account. I want that money to be refunded immediately in that account. I reported to my bank.

• Mu
    Mushayt monte Aug 15, 2018

I am mushayt monte from bulacan I want to claim my rewards but how can i paid because my master card cannot be proced. Help me to claim this 😕

charlene12 Aug 15, 2018

They have taken amounts of money out of my account I would like to unsubscribe they are all [censored]

• Il
    Illum Manog Aug 15, 2018

I was playing to freelotto for few months, nowadays I don't find an interest to play it again. Previous may I've had unsubscribed to FREELOTTOSUB*SERVICE but the 1st at June they withdrawal the money from my bank account. So please, refund my €15.

Nora lahboubi Nov 05, 2016

I'm very angry they are taking money out of my account without my permission and I don't even know what is this i have been trying to unsubscribe please help me to cancel taking money from my account [email protected] somebody needs to contact me as soon as possible

Nora lahboubi Nov 05, 2016

Could you please cancel taking money from my account

• Ah
    Ahmed Tlili Sep 05, 2016

i have eligipt cash help me

Jennifer Barba Jul 28, 2016

I never gave authorization for this company to charge on my debit card every month don't how long they been charging me and email them always gave me the run arounds

• Sc
    Scruffy001 Feb 01, 2016

What is a declaration of qualification entry from free lotto my name is highlighted under 10, 000, 000, 00$ and it took me to this declaration of qualified entry telling ke I need to pay 14.99 for monthly subscriptions if it's fake how do I cancel my account on this site

• De
    deacon haftom Jan 11, 2016

i am also eligible winner but i don't have credit number, if i try to get new credit number after a month will it be possible to get the money? i am ethiopian. is there an expire date for claim.please give me the most true informotion to get the money .

• هايم حده Jan 12, 2019

@deacon haftom حاولت من قبلك لاكن إذكنت تملك بطاقه ائتمانيه انصحك لاتدخل بيانتك هي عباره عن خدعه إذاكان هناك جائزه حقيقيه فلديك بريدالكتروني ورقم هاتفك سيبلغونك لاتنخدع بلاماذيب

• La
    Laisa Castro Jan 07, 2016

Me to im eligible but i dont have a cridet card how i claim the prices

• Fi
    fiayaz tahseen Nov 09, 2015

I have received mail from freelotto that I won the prize on the Nov 5 2015 But I can not claim my prize. Another lottery scam fiayaz tahseen
    H.366st.3 gopal nagar gulberg.3
    lahore, muslim 54660!
    my id no [email protected]
    USERID# [protected]
    fone no [protected]

jerwin carillo catipay Sep 26, 2015

hello good evening, i have notifications that i am iligible winner at free lotto, but i cannot complete my FAST FORM because i dont have any credit card number to fill up the form, how can i claim or how can i get the prize? im jerwin of zamboanga sibugay philippines please let me know

• Prashanta Mondal Jun 04, 2015

Sir, I think I'm won the game prize. But I don't get my prize money. I'm include my prize money notification. Please processed my file & I hope I will get the prize money.

Jakia King Mar 18, 2015

I do not need this any more thank you it was fun.. But pleade do not take any more of my money off my bank card.. And i screen shoted this message and save it to my phoneas well.

Thank you!
    Jakia King. 3/18/2015

• To
    Tommy Kai Shriner Mar 08, 2015

I Really Think They Should Hold The Web Sites Accountable For There Lies And Promises To Consumers, It Fraud Against The American People, And Innocent People Fall Victim To These Lies, And Dealing With That Emptiness Of High Hopes Is Not Replaceable.

• Eb
    EBERAHIM HUSANE Sep 13, 2014

IHAVE WEFREE BUT WHAT CAN IDO

• Bh
    bharti niraj Jan 23, 2013

dear sir!
    i want to know that when free lotto is available in India. so that why is it not accepting my location. please give me any type of idea to register on free lotto or what to do before register the free lotto account. please help me soon...

• Ca
    camrin Aug 09, 2012

hi my name is rosie has been the money off my credit card it was $14.99on my credit card and I was wondering did I win

• Ca
    camrin Aug 09, 2012

ihI thanks I won but I need to know about the lotto number can you tell me if I won my name is Rosie Hudson and can yo text me back at [email protected] thank you

TING TING Jul 17, 2012

I just cant believe why some people strive to steal from others using this devil's idea "FREELOTTO" or whatever. They thought they are doing something good, but in reality they are taking a path to hell. Ashame on you, you better not born on earth. Quit those SCAMS or go have your kids shoot you on the head. If you want money, go find some toilets bowl to lick and get credit for that. If you are close by me, I m telling you, I will cut you in pieces. I destroy the unwanted people on earth.

• lokmanul hakim Jun 12, 2012

I received an email from Freelotto New York congratulating me for winning $1.000.000.00 us dollars and a copy of a check for the same amount stating for immediate payment with my name and address. the date of the check was 29/082008 and as me to respond by the 29/08/2008. The letter further stated that I have Four year to claim my prize. I have been trying to respond to this email since the and have provided them with all the requested information, but heard nothing from them. I have been a subscriber of freelotto for a year and have in so far received two checks for the amount of $1.00 us dollars posted to my address. free lotto has been taking money from my credit card account since then and sending me weekly results of automatic selection of numbers as it was my choice via email. I thought that it was legal, but now I have the filling that they have ripped me off, the address on the top left inside of the check stated: Division of Unclaimed Funds, Po Box 4562, New york, NY 10163, check # M98211 I live in Bangladesh and would like to get some advise on what to do so that we can bring these crooks to justice please help

• lokmanul hakim Jun 12, 2012

Dear
    Kevin J. Aronin
    My Price Check No : M98211 for # 1000.000.00 Dolor ps/ my price amount, in the my address for
    Lokmanul hakim
    Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited
    Pacific center 14, Mohakhali, C/A Dhaka-1212
    My Mobile No :+[protected]
    Thanks
    Lokman

• Sh
    shamed Jan 17, 2012

they got in contact with me through my mobile fone they sent me a text message n ive never even signed up to the site i hadnt even heard of it until today...i dont kno how they got my mobile number it isnt on the internet anywhere because i havent put it on there i rang the number that the text message provided me and a man answered and stating all the information that i asked...it sucked me in to be honest...it wasnt until they started asking me for money that i was like..hold up a second...this is gettin a bit strange so i looked it up and came across a couple sites stating that it is a hoax...i feel annoyed that i was sucked in for a brief while *face palm*