Freelotto / Skyauctionscam skyauction savings certificate!

Providing you another lottery scam Email I received today:

Congratulations on your recent FreeLotto WIN! We're happy to enclose your $50 SkyAuction Savings Certificate. Be sure to check out the exciting destinations and amazing deals (as low as $299.00) that are available thru our partner - SkyAuction - the leading online discount travel provider. Remember to deduct your $50 Savings when booking your vacation by inserting the code provided on the certificate.

Adolfo Pucuta
$50.00
May 08, 2007
Click Here Now!

Again, congratulations and enjoy your savings.

• Vu
    Vuthy Source Sep 09, 2007

I won $50 Skyauction savings certificate of freelotto.com but I really don't know how to deduct this cash? Because I am the one who live in Cambodia. Does this may transfer to the most popular bank of Cambodia is ACLEDA bank plc. Branch in Svay Rieng Province? If so please attend to Mr. Vuthy Source.

Address: mephleong village, Svay Rieng Commune, Svay Rieng District, Svay Rieng Province
    Tel: +[protected]
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Cheers,
    Vuthy.

• Mh
    Mher JOULAKIAN Sep 14, 2007

hello
    I write you because I have a problem:
    I registred on freelotto.com and they said me that i had won a prize of 299$.
    i would like to know how can i recive this prize

• Mu
    muhmmad Oct 21, 2007

This Freeloto prize is a big lie!

• Pr
    Princess Angela Jugueta Oct 23, 2007

I won $50 Skyauction savings certificate of freelotto.com
    but I really don't know to deduct that cash? Because I am the one who live in Philippines.

• La
    laya abbasmirzaei Dec 02, 2007

I won $50 Skyauction savings certificate of freelotto.com
    but I really don't know how to deduct this cash? because I am the one who live in iran.

• Ri
    richard konzo Dec 14, 2007

I actually do not understand this sky auction travel certificate, it states tha this certificate is presented to richard konzo in the amount of $ 50, and it adds by saying this travel must be booked by 12 march 2008. Where is the truth?

• Ri
    richard konzo Dec 14, 2007

Again, is that award from sky auction travel certificate means that on 12 march i will travel free? So to which countries?

• Si
    siphesihle nhlabatsi Dec 17, 2007

how could a winner like me sphe in Swaziland deduct this $50 prize,in a banned country, and is this "free lotto" for real or what coz i wan to unsubscribe, fuseki????

• Fu
    fundo mamba Jan 10, 2008

This freelotto thing is just a scam and nobody wins this thing not even my boy sphesihle who after trying never won and these people demand snt numbers they never issued or maybe its not for Swaziland?

• Ta
    Taher Pakbaz Jan 12, 2008

I write you because I have a problem:
    I registered on freelotto.com and they said me that I had won a prize of 50$.

I am the one who live in Iran.
    I would like to know how can I receive this prize.
    Thank you for your answer!

• Va
    Vano Kiladze Feb 04, 2008

I am the one who live in Georgia. I would like to know how can I receive this prize. Thank you for your answer.

• Em
    Emmanuel Mar 28, 2008

I write you because i have seen a massage informing about a $50 and $299 dollars. But i don't know where to collect it. Can you tell me exactly a place i can get it as i stay in tanzania.

Jacob Manalang May 16, 2008

I recieved a certificate(same at the one posted above) from freelotto.com but I dont know how to use it.Is that certificate valid?

• Go
    GODFREY OGOMA Jul 07, 2008

I have received an e mail telling me that i won sky Auction travelling Certificate and some money amountin to 2400US Dollars.That was after responding to their advertsement through a bunner.Three months have passed now, i havent received the money even after several complaints.

• Go
    GODFREY OGOMA Jul 07, 2008

PLEASE TELL ME IF FREE LOTTO IR REAL BEFORE I SEND THEM MY CREDIT CARD.I HAVE WON SOME 2400US DOLLARS AND A SKY AUCTION TRAVELLING CERTIFICATE.I NEVER PLAYED THEIR GAME, I JUST RESPONDED TO A THEIR ASVERTISEMENT ON THEIR WEBSITE.tHEY NOW SAY I MUST PLAY TO WIN THIS MONEY.

• Na
    nasreen Oct 17, 2008

i happen to me like every one here why you play with feelng people i dont enghlish well but you shoud find answers for these qustions best for you

JORGE BORBOLLA Jul 03, 2009

SORRY, I GOT A BROCHUE FROM YOU skyauction.com A TRAVEL CERTIFICATE, INSIDE THER IS A WHITE PAPER THAT SAYS
    CONGRATULATION you are one smart traveler you just purchased a $1500 vacation for $ 299.

What do I have to do with this TRAVEL CERTIFICATE,

Thanks.

Jorge Borbolla
    [protected]@gmail.com

JORGE BORBOLLA Jul 03, 2009

SORRY I RECEIVED BY MAIL A BROCHURE "Travel Certificate"
    INSIDE OF IT THER IS A WHITE SHEET OF PAPER THAT SAYS:

CONGRATULATIONS.
    You are one smart traveler you just purchased a $1500 vacation for $ 299

What do I have to do with this CERTIFICATE.

Thanks.

Jorge Borbolla A
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Re
    READING STAR Sep 10, 2009

Sir,
    I received an sms in my mobile for winning an 700, 000GBP IN IRISH INT, L MOBILE DRAW and to claim the prize I have to contact Mr. Roonyn James via email ([protected]@live.com). Kindly send me the amount you have promised.

• Sh
    sharaiz May 29, 2010

i have won $50 how can i take this

noman mayanja Jul 03, 2010

Hi,
    My name is Noman Mayanja, worn 50$ sky-action saving certificate but i don't know how to obtain the $50. please tell me how i should get it.
    i come from Uganda in east Africa. and we can receive the money through western union.

• Mi
    misbahu Oct 25, 2010

The same thing as me win a travel certificate and fifty savings skyauction.com
    Please what are the real true about this thing ok
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Janie24 Jul 19, 2011

The way i understand it is... They have sent you a $50 savings voucher that you can use towards the cost of a holiday that you purchase from them. So for example, if you buy a holiday from them for $950, you can then use your $50 voucher to put towards the cost, leaving you $900 to pay for the holiday. So really, if you're not wanting to a buy a holiday from them, the voucher is useless to you. Even if you were wanting to buy a holiday from them, you are only going to save $50 off the price.

• Ki
    Kinazika Semeo May 24, 2012

Hello.
    Free lotto administrators;
    My name is kinazika Semeo from Uganda i won money amounting to 2089.58USD. and i wouldn't want to miss such a chance in my life.
    so you can contact me through my e-mail ([protected]@breakthru.com ).

Marília Elisa Nhantumbo Oct 18, 2012

eu também recebi um email a dizer que ganhei 10.000$ mas não sei como fazer para levantar o dinheiro em questao. agradecia que respondessem. [protected]@gmail.com

• Ro
    rowenauri Jun 12, 2014

i was messaged that i won samsung led t.v. but to no avail. now, $50 sky auction certificate...is this true? how can i get this prize? can i get in cash even without travelling?

• Za
    zailina Jul 08, 2014

please send the prize I won as soon as possible

• Ab
    ABIGAEL KIKETE Apr 17, 2015

I WON $50.00 BUT I HAVEN NOT GET MY CASH AND I STAY IN KENYA, PLEASE RESPOND ME OM MY EMAIL ON HOW I CAN GET THE PRIZE IN CASH. MY EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
    Hadush May 21, 2015

I AM FROM ETHIOPIA WON SKY AUCTION SAVING CERTIFICATE BUT I DON`T HOW TO RECEIVE IT.ADD ANY INFORMATION.
    YOURS SINCERELY,

• Lo
    Longok Molly Nov 05, 2015

PLIZ am informed that i won $50.00 sky auction savings certificate and i don't know how to deduct this and yet iam from Kampala Uganda, plis i need your help

• Le
    Leackertrenz Marcial Jan 02, 2016

i receive some email..that i won money from your cmpany.. but i cant open the website, u provide rhanks.

• Ro
    [email protected] Sep 13, 2017

I am Roton Ali.I live at Pabna in Bangladesh.I have won skyauction 50 Travel certificate of Free lotto.c om .how willI get this certifgicate.Please help me about this.

Comments