Freelotto / Fake prize winning!

1 Sri Lanka Review updated:

I have played Freelotto and I have been declared that I have won prizes of US$1,000,000; and another prize of US$50,000 and another US$300. I used to receive several e-mail requesting me to confirm my name and they have published the check also in the amount and stating my name as well. It is more than six months where I have sent several e-mails to Freelotto and copies of e-mails received by me by post under registered cover. So far I have not received any checks for the amounts of winning the prizes in Freelotto. Beware!

Comments

• Ra
      30th of May, 2007

I received email that (Your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your (One Million, Five Hundred And Thirty Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Twenty Pounds Sterling) will be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe).

Please tell me it what will do process to continue...

Thank u...

• As
      9th of Nov, 2007

It is not as the complainant has understood it. I too received same kind of e mails with the same amount of winnings, the copy of check in my name but in the end they mention the terms & conditions which when read carefully reveal that if I subscribe with the FAST facility which has some monthly charges and after ur subscription u will have a chance to will these amounts. Its all. My friend has not read the rules carefully. I had also contacted the free lotto ppl. who replied that I should see the rules and it was as i stated above. So my friend, don't be shocked with the bare reality. U have won nothing its there way to attract ppl to subscribe and pay them monthly fees.

• As
      9th of Nov, 2007

These ppl are cheaters, never give any money to them or u will never find them again.

• Ka
      19th of Sep, 2008

Ihave many email that show i win millions in usd
    but there rule show that i am standing still pause