Freelotto / Fake prize winning!
I have played Freelotto and I have been declared that I have won prizes of US$1,000,000; and another prize of US$50,000 and another US$300. I used to receive several e-mail requesting me to confirm my name and they have published the check also in the amount and stating my name as well. It is more than six months where I have sent several e-mails to Freelotto and copies of e-mails received by me by post under registered cover. So far I have not received any checks for the amounts of winning the prizes in Freelotto. Beware!
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - Winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - Just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - No payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - Fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription 
- Freelotto - I wish to unsubscribe 
- Freelotto - taking money from my account unauthorised