FPL / poor customer service

1 7825 dilido blvdmiramarfl, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954 965 2237

they came to cut off my light they knocked on my door twice when i answerd i saw no one so i went out to the front of house i see the guy before he cuts of the light i tell him i will give him a check for the amount he says ok when i go into the house to get the check he cuts the light and leaves i come out expecting to pay him and he is no where to be found so now i guess ill use my generator to power house untill they decide to reconect my power keep in mind i have already paid them over the phone with my credit card its 6pm now they say they wont be out till tommorow what a christmas it will be.

Comments

• Br
      10th of Sep, 2009

Customer service?? Every one I spoke with said that they do not have a supervisor.

• Br
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Now over one week after a lightning strike that caused a break in the water main and damaged the underground electric cable to my home, FP&L has not repaired or replaced the electric cable. In fact, even after repeated calls, sending out people to spray paint and flag my utilites we have yet to see them. It is unfortunate to see the lack of response. The state needs to get more involved in regulating FP&L and declining their rate increases. Where is their response to customers?