FPL / horrible service

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Today they cut electricity without notice, my wife in the house with a 6 days old baby and didn't even had the dicency of knocking on the door, 15 minutes later I paid their bill and they said that it will take up to 24 hours for the service to be restored. I call them and tried to reason with them and no way they were going to make an exception and restore my service. It's been 5 hours now and I'm afraid my babys formula will get bad, no service yet, it's already 9 pm.

Comments

10th of Jul, 2012

we just moved into a new home.. the first month no ac. ~bill was 47.00$
    the second month turned on ac 54.00
    the third month they change to "smart meter" my bill more than doubled. 105. and change
    Now tell me how?????? there were 3 more days in the billing cycle, the temp always set at 80 degrees hoe does it double.the bill really FPL...come on.PLEEEEEZA ..Id love to see it form your point of view but I cant get my head that far up my ###
    try to get some one on the phone that's not all ghetto and "axn" me question (yes~ AXN~) and I speak ALIEN..
    they say 3-5 days for them to check the meter. they will hang a notice on my door..also they will send a letter of the results
    still no door hanger or letter.. bill is due and IM NOT PAY IT...
    I even had one of the call center girls disconnected me.. how professional...guess i should have AXED her nicer...REALLY you have had more than ample time to figure it out.