Fox Rent A Car / Fraud
I rented an SUV from Fox Rent a Car for a week followed by a sedan for five days. When I returned the SUV, I was told the reservation for the sedan starts the next day. I agreed to pay for one more day but the price that was quoted was $163 for first day (which they claimed was my mistake) and $135 for next 4 days combined. Why would I book a car, return it in one week and pick up a replacemrent car the next day? Then they refused to let me use up the time I had paid for with the SUV by saying he had already closed the contract. They they refused to let me see a phone book so I could make other arrangements with another company. Then they refused to send us back to airport and we had to wait half hour to see two shuttles come and go. Then we walked a lot to find a taxi (with a huge and heavy box in my arms).
This is a FRAUDULENT company. Stay away.
More Fox Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Fox Rent A Car - Rent it from an agency which cares more for its reputation! 
- Fox Rent A Car - Scam charge
- Fox Rent A Car - Horrible customber service 
- Fox Rent A Car - not trustworthy
- Fox Rent A Car - Fox Rent A Car
- Fox Rent A Car - contract for car rental
- Fox Rent A Car - unreasonable express toll fee
- Fox Rent A Car - everything!
- Fox Rent A Car - lost and found 
- Fox Rent A Car - collection policy and refunds