Forever 21 / money return

United States Review updated:

I would like to express my disappointment from your unsatisfactory level of service. I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard. Unfortunately, I can't help but submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast and adequate resolution.

On date I purchased a romper and upon trying at home, the size didn't fit me at all. On date…. I returned the item and was waiting for my refund but instead I received an email that the money will not be refunded as the jumpsuit was worn before.
Pease note that the jumpsuit was mailed to you unwashed, undamaged, unworn and with all tags attached. As it was in Large size and did not fit me and unfortunately you didn't have X Large size from it. I Originally went to the store and tried to return it and the lady said that they don't accept a return in the store for more than a specific amount of money.
I have been in contact with your customer service for the last 2 weeks arguing about the jumpsuit that it has deodorant marks on it. And that I need to contact the warehouse to request my refund. I contacted them three times each time I had been told that they will contact me in three days, last time it was a supervisor and she said that she will call me on Tuesday 10/24/2017 as I was talking to her on 10/21/2017 but did not get any reply from your end.
I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances. I trust that you will deal with this issue in an urgent action.

I request from you to arrange immediately for a full refund.
I trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future.
My order number is [protected] and was ordered on9/14/17.

Awaiting for your prompt reply
Engy Fam
Phone [protected]

• Updated by EngyFam, Oct 27, 2017

I don't get your question? Yes I should get a refund if I returned back what didn't fit me.

money return
    money return
En
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 27, 2017

Is there something in their policies, before making the purchase, that would require a refund?