Ford Motor Company / unacceptable service from ford n1 city cape town

1 Cape Town, South Africa

To whom it may concern,

Disappointing Service from Ford N1 City Cape Town

I'm absolutely shocked at the level of service provided on my last visit for my Ford Eco Sport (Purchased in March 2016). The oil light came on and I then contacted Ford to book a service. After dropping the car for the day the service adviser said it's not due for the service and advised that the Automatic Eco Sport is known for this problem. SHOULD THIS NOT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED WHEN BOOKING THE CAR IN?

I also advised her that there is a shudder when pulling away. The service consultant said they repaired it but the shudder was still there. We contact them the very next day and complained about a noise on the back wheel when braking. We were told it was a stone that could have caused the problem which is total BS. SERIOUSLY. The consultant also said if it is a stick stuck there then the warranty will not cover it but the noise was only evident after it came back from the service.

It was also noted that the clutch has to be replaced on a 8 month old car and they needed to check if it is covered by the warranty. The assessment on the clutch was done on Friday 28-10-2016 and to date we have not received any feedback. I tried contacting Simone on Monday and left a message for her to call me as she was busy, I have to date not received any call back. I then received a call thereafter from the after service consultant and explained my experience and he promised me that someone will contact me. Yet again I have received no call.

The noise on the rear wheel is still there and no feedback with regards to the clutch. I have dealt with VW and AUDI with new vehicles but never have I received such BAD service and lack of communication. This will be the last Ford I will ever buy and I will be posting my complaint on other forums.

Stanton Cleophas