Ford Motor Company / ford figo 2015 warranty
I bought my ford figo 2015 model at Imperial Select Stellenbosch in October 2015 at 14000K"s, and was told to service my car at 20000K's which I did.
One year later my car started making a grinding noise in-front of the car I immediately booked my car in at ford Barloworld N1 city.
I was told that my warranty at ford will not cover my car because I serviced the car 4 month late, the consultant who sold me the car never told me to service it once a year but to service it on 20000 K'S.
Barloworld then called me and said that ford will only cover 75 percent of the warranty, which I think is unacceptable because I wasn't told to service my car every year, but was told to service it every 20 thousand K's and the problem the car has have nothing to do with servicing the car on time and has nothing to do with the motor, it has more to do with the suspension.
I am very unhappy with the service I am getting from ford and imperial select Stellenbosch.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - peeling paint 
- Ford Motor Company - ford f-150 steering locked up
- Ford Motor Company - ford f-150 ecoboost
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 ford explorer - engine/customer care
- Ford Motor Company - payments and the transmission slipping.