Ford Motor Company / ford just not give a care about their consumers!

On December 13th. 2006, I wrote to Ford's help page. I have a 1990 E-350 super duty van, I needed to know the proper gear ratio for my rear end as it needed to be replaced, and the usual tag was missing on the rear end so they (Ford) had to look it up for me. They wrote me back stating that my request was be sent to their "Archives" and they would let me know. I wrote back a week later, their response was it could take 4-6 weeks fo an answer. I wrote to them weekly and every time got the same message back. It has now been over 7 weeks, still the same response from them. They will not give me a phone number or e-mail to wage a complaint, they just keep writing 4-6 weeks. Meanwhile my van is still broke down. I wonder, does Ford just not give a care about their consumers OR Can they not afford a COMPUTER to put their "ARCHIVE" files in. People, if you read this. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING FOR THERE HELP, BUY A CHEVY!!!

Va

Comments

27th of Feb, 2007

Don't be a fool, You will have the same problems with your chevy. Don't believe me? Go check out ANY manufactures complaints, they are all junk. I've owned them all and they have all been garbage. Maybe you can talk yourself into thinking the Japanese build a better product too. Good luck with that.

• Di
      14th of Jun, 2009

This piece of junk was 17 years old when posted.The manufacturers aren.t even required to make parts for it anymore.There are 16 years of files on top of yours

• Do
      11th of Jul, 2010

The gear ratio is stamped on the pinion on Fords and if you knew it needs to be replaced than that means you had it apart. Plus, if you spin the driveshaft, count the revolutions of the driveshaft for one revolution of the wheel. That truck either came with 3.55, 3.73 or 4.10 ratio. Ford built a billion vehicles since that POS, yea, they got other things to do.