Ford Motor Company / ford just not give a care about their consumers!
On December 13th. 2006, I wrote to Ford's help page. I have a 1990 E-350 super duty van, I needed to know the proper gear ratio for my rear end as it needed to be replaced, and the usual tag was missing on the rear end so they (Ford) had to look it up for me. They wrote me back stating that my request was be sent to their "Archives" and they would let me know. I wrote back a week later, their response was it could take 4-6 weeks fo an answer. I wrote to them weekly and every time got the same message back. It has now been over 7 weeks, still the same response from them. They will not give me a phone number or e-mail to wage a complaint, they just keep writing 4-6 weeks. Meanwhile my van is still broke down. I wonder, does Ford just not give a care about their consumers OR Can they not afford a COMPUTER to put their "ARCHIVE" files in. People, if you read this. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING FOR THERE HELP, BUY A CHEVY!!!
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 F-150 Lariat, crew cab with V-6 ECO BOOST engine
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford F150 leaking water on the driverside floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission
- Ford Motor Company - made appointment at newins ford after 9hrs nothing was done
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 ford fusion