Ford Motor Company2017 ford edge - can't resolve windshield wiper problem

I leased a new 2017 Ford Edge Titanium 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago, the windshield wipers started activating for no reason at random times. I turned off the Automatic Wiper Sensor, assuming that was the problem. The wipers continued to swipe at all times with no pattern. I took it in for service and the dealer said it needed a Wiper Switch. They didn't have it in stock and even though it was in stock in Pennsylvania (I live in Ohio) they said I had to wait 2 days for the part. Apparently, they never heard of UPS NDA to satisfy an upset customers. So I went another 3 days with my wipers going.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Akron, OHWhen the switch arrived, I took it in to the Dealership and waited an hour and a half for them to replace it. They told me it was completed, and I drove away. I hadn't gone 1 mile and the wipers started again. When I took it back, they informed me they had to fully diagnose it and, recommended I accept a rental and let them keep it overnight. That was 3 days ago. They called me yesterday and said they are working with Ford Engineers to try to solve it, but haven't figured out what's wrong. I told them they should replace the Circuit or Control Board. Now I'm driving a smoke-smelling, dirty Hyundai...while I'm keeping my part of the bargain and making my 1st payment on time. I'm so frustrated...and don't know what to do next.

Tr