Ford Motor Company / 2014 ford ecoboost engine all kind of problems
Well, I bought this Ford EcoBoost in December 2014.
It was good for the first 1 and half year and problemssss are coming one by one ever after my 4th servicing routine in November 2016.
This service consultant told me that there is problem with my water pump, timing cover, timing belt and etc. They asked me to leave the car and it took me almost 2 whole weeks awaiting all defects to be done as which it was promised maximum 5 working days.
Today 7th May 2017, another ISSUE appear AGAIN after I have last pick up my car from servicing with a 'QC Passed' sticker attached to my wind screen since January 2017.
Service Consultant tells me this: Sorry Miss, your car compression BREAK DOWN. MAGNET PROBLEM. We got no parts with us now. I'll check for you when can we get the part.
WTH... I NEVER THOUGHT OF ANY SUCH ISSUE WILL EVER HAPPEN TO A NEW CAR (Although it is 2 years old now)!!!
P/S: You really disappointing me.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006