Flowers From You / don't order from them

United States Review updated:

I ordered 1 week in advance on having my mothers day flowers delivered to my mom that is 3000 miles away from me and even 2 days before Mother's Day. Flowers were delivered on time, but when she called me and sent me pics, the flowers weren't what I ordered, were old, broken, etc. When I called the florist that put these togather, was informed that the flowers were only the 25.00 flowers not the $50.00 flowers I ordered. i called customer service at FFU and they were to deliver a fresh bouquet, which never arrived. I called to cancel the order and have them credit my account back.

Jo

Comments

• Do
      May 10, 2011

I ordered 2 seperate orders. I ordered on wednesday and wanted friday 5-6 delivery and didn't get delivery until saturday 5-7 when my mother would not be home. I paid for 54.95 bouquets that were suppose to be 16" x 14" with roses and 6 other varieties of flowers in an 8 inch vase. What I got was an 8" x 8" total with vase and the bouquet only contained 2 daisys, 2 snapdragons, 2 carnations and 2 lilys!! Everytime I write to Flowers from you they email me back asking for more details as to what I am unhappy about!!! I am turning to the Better Business Bureau and I hope everyone else does the same!!
    Pissed off in Ca;ifornia

• Do
      May 10, 2011

I Agree DO NOT ORDER FROM FLOWERS FRO)M YOU

• Ke
      Aug 24, 2013

I wish I had read your post first.
    The company changes their feed back. They even made my negative feed back sound like an advertisement for them, then they removed it after one day.
    My young niece died and left two young children without a parent. I ordered the fruit basket and expedited service so the children could grab a snack without their grandparents help... Fruit was not delivered I found out a day later... I also ordered flowers for the funeral that was two days later. The funeral was at 3:00. The flowers finally arrived at 4:00. I was so upset and overwhelmed. The first customer service rep. actually said "I'm sorry we could not deliver the fruit basket. Really I know how you feel, " I wonder, did her niece die and leave two young children orphaned as well? I was very insulted.
    From you flowers made an imposable situation even worse. Way to go!!!
    Kelly in Denver