[Resolved] Florydaynot reliable regarding returning!!!

1. The clothes smelled very chemically, therefore I decided directly to send them back and I contacted the support. They acted friendly like: "We offer you to pay back half of the price and you keep the clothes". I thought: No, they stink that strongly I`d rather have my money back.

2. So they send ma a return label, but there was no tracking numer or similar think. Since one month I´m waiting that they refund my money, I´m writhing with the support. But I only get snippy answers like: show me a shot of the tracking numer.

3. So I think, I lost my money.

FloryDay is not a qualified, trustfull e-commerce experience. It´s a fraud.

You order from a company in England, you get cheap clothes produced in Cina and the ruturn goes to the Netherlands.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,