Florida Power & Light [FPL] / partial restore

1 Pompano Beach, FL, United States

I live in Country Club Lakes in Coconut Creek, the original ticket said it was entered at 3:51 pm on 9/10 and that 1032 customers were effected, when the lights actually went out at 2:25 pm. My complex has 18 buildings 10 of them had power restored yesterday morning. The other 8 are still baking. I have tried to call FPL multiple time to let them know something wasn't done correctly. But you get a recording to call back at another time because the line is being keep clear for emergencies. How do you know if it's an emergency if no one will pick up? Are your customer service people getting paid this week, because they are definitely not doing a job.
Rechecked the ticket to make sure that they didn't close it out, now it says the ticket was put in at 3:02 pm on 9/10 and only 222 customer are effected. Does that put us at the bottom of the heap?
I don't care if you have to repeat the same spiel for a million customers your customer service should be open. That's what all of your rate hikes pay for, correct? Oh wait, and it also pay for infrastructure improvements. We didn't even get the full force Irma and this is just as bad as Wilma 12 years ago, where are the improvements?
Side note: I work in Boca Raton and everyone I work with and all of the surrounding business have power...things that make you go "hmmmm?"
I need someone to follow up on this bogus ticket and before Sunday the 17th.

Ti