FlightHub / your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to!

Canada, Canada Review updated:
2.5

Hello...I did not knowingly subscribe to any membership with Flighthub...
But am charged $5.95/month for Apr 8 and May 8...along with several charges of $1.00 each. You should make it very clear on your website so that people are unknowingly subscribing to this membership. First I heard of this! I travelled to Tampa with Flight to save some money...not to be gouged with hidden fees.
Please refund to my Visa, the 2 months @ $5.95 each...charged to me, along with the several (I lost count, there were so many)...$1.00 amts.

Doreen Hounsell..8 A Pittman Place, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 1V4
Do
May 10, 2016

Comments

Do
  10th of May, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm charged on my Visa ...with April 8th and may 8th membership fees..of $5.95 each month..along with several charges of $1.00 (I lost count..there were so many). I DID NOT subscribe to this membership. Your website is very sneaky and misleading. Unless I receive a refund back to my Visa of all those charges, I will not book with FlightHub ever again. These are insane charges...I simply booked a flight to Tampa on your website to save myself, a senior some money...but it looks like I've been gouged. Please refund me my money Asa'sp.
Doreen Hounsell...8 A Pittman Place, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 1V4
  12th of May, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It is clear on the website that you are signing up for a membership when you use the discount service. You have to accept it before you can pay. You have to read everything before you click those buttons.
Pp
  20th of Jun, 2016
We met the exactly same thing (charged 1 dollar several times and 5.95 in May 14 and Jun 14), and not able to see any description about the membership fee. I am 100% it is fraud.
Jo
  2nd of Sep, 2016
The same thing, 5.95 dollars/month is insane, I have never met this before the I dont know how to cancel such the membership excepting calling the phone ????
  3rd of Sep, 2016
Mi
  1st of Mar, 2017
I'm unknowingly charged $5.95 as well. After that i realized that I supposedly have some account with them. I canceled that "account" but my Visa is still charged on monthly bases. Flighthub is ###!
Ar
  14th of Mar, 2017
@Miroslav Gligorevic I also have same issue and try to call the customer service sever times but I couldn't reach anyone... if someone know how I can stopping take money please let me know...
Nh
  21st of May, 2017
I am extremely mad when I was charged 16.95$ once. When I searched for flights I was asked to put my email to get new notifications about the flights. They did NOT mention how much it costs AT ALL. I HATE this. This is too much CHEATING. Flight hub is cheating on their customers.
Ak
  17th of Jul, 2017
Same is happening with me for past a few months. I called Credit Card company and they mentioned I need to get a new credit card to stop these payments, which I can not do. Anybody resolved this issue ? If yes, please let me know how ? Does delete of account would help ?
  18th of Jul, 2017
How to stop the charges:CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP. Then, next time you get cheap tickets using a service that charges a membership, READ the TERMS before you pay.
Sh
  17th of Apr, 2018
I'm very concerned about charges to my account. 097-478-317. I didn't order any membership, traveling insurance. I'm concerned about the possibility of my trip being cancelled and refusal on a refund.

Sharon Clark