FlightHub / your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to!

1 Canada, Canada Review updated:

Hello...I did not knowingly subscribe to any membership with Flighthub...
But am charged $5.95/month for Apr 8 and May 8...along with several charges of $1.00 each. You should make it very clear on your website so that people are unknowingly subscribing to this membership. First I heard of this! I travelled to Tampa with Flight to save some money...not to be gouged with hidden fees.
Please refund to my Visa, the 2 months @ $5.95 each...charged to me, along with the several (I lost count, there were so many)...$1.00 amts.

Doreen Hounsell..8 A Pittman Place, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 1V4

Do
May 10, 2016

Comments

• Do
      10th of May, 2016

I'm charged on my Visa ...with April 8th and may 8th membership fees..of $5.95 each month..along with several charges of $1.00 (I lost count..there were so many). I DID NOT subscribe to this membership. Your website is very sneaky and misleading. Unless I receive a refund back to my Visa of all those charges, I will not book with FlightHub ever again. These are insane charges...I simply booked a flight to Tampa on your website to save myself, a senior some money...but it looks like I've been gouged. Please refund me my money Asa'sp.
    Doreen Hounsell...8 A Pittman Place, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 1V4

12th of May, 2016

It is clear on the website that you are signing up for a membership when you use the discount service. You have to accept it before you can pay. You have to read everything before you click those buttons.

• Pp
      20th of Jun, 2016

We met the exactly same thing (charged 1 dollar several times and 5.95 in May 14 and Jun 14), and not able to see any description about the membership fee. I am 100% it is fraud.

2nd of Sep, 2016

The same thing, 5.95 dollars/month is insane, I have never met this before the I dont know how to cancel such the membership excepting calling the phone ????

3rd of Sep, 2016

• Mi
      1st of Mar, 2017

I'm unknowingly charged $5.95 as well. After that i realized that I supposedly have some account with them. I canceled that "account" but my Visa is still charged on monthly bases. Flighthub is ###!

• Ar
      14th of Mar, 2017

@Miroslav Gligorevic I also have same issue and try to call the customer service sever times but I couldn't reach anyone... if someone know how I can stopping take money please let me know...

• Nh
      21st of May, 2017

I am extremely mad when I was charged 16.95$ once. When I searched for flights I was asked to put my email to get new notifications about the flights. They did NOT mention how much it costs AT ALL. I HATE this. This is too much CHEATING. Flight hub is cheating on their customers.

• Ak
      17th of Jul, 2017

Same is happening with me for past a few months. I called Credit Card company and they mentioned I need to get a new credit card to stop these payments, which I can not do. Anybody resolved this issue ? If yes, please let me know how ? Does delete of account would help ?

18th of Jul, 2017

How to stop the charges:CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP. Then, next time you get cheap tickets using a service that charges a membership, READ the TERMS before you pay.

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2018

I'm very concerned about charges to my account. 097-478-317. I didn't order any membership, traveling insurance. I'm concerned about the possibility of my trip being cancelled and refusal on a refund.

Sharon Clark