Flagstar Bank / three days from closing, then denied loan
I was suppose to close this week on a construction loan, and was denied. Over Labor Day weekend, Flagstar said they changed their guidelines. Three days from closing. I am thinking about taking legal action. They cost me about 8000.00 in various fees. The senior loan officer doesn't even have the balls to call me, I found out through someone else at Flagstar that they changed their guidelines. This is just ###. Does anyone know if I have a lawsuit here? I'm out 8000 in fees.
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me! 
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k 
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank - billing and customer service.
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition
- Flagstar Bank - mortgage
- Flagstar Bank VISA - discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - missconduct / bad business practice