Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove / Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
I purchased a DCS 5 burner stove top range 3 years ago. A few months after I bought it the center burner stopped functioning properly. I have tried to have it repaired for over two years but no one has been able to fix it. At the time, there was only one appliance store in my area who carried it and when they couldn't repair it they stopped returning my calls. No one else in the area would try to repair it as they were not familiar with it. Now that there are two other appliance stores in the area carrying Fisher Paykel I am trying again to get it repaired. The center eye's igniter continues to click because the gas is not getting to the simmer flame. I've had a repairman out to check it, have had a new burner installed, and still he was unable to fix it. He now says that he doesn't think that it can be repaired. I am about to rip the thing out and throw it in the ocean. I've talked to customer service numerous times over the last month and I just get the run around. I would never buy one of their products again. When four different repairmen have been unable to fix it then it obviously is a lemon! It just saddens me to know that I am just a little fish in a big sea who paid a lot for a stovetop that obviously was defective and am unable to get it repaired or replaced! Not the best way for Fisher Paykel to treat its customers!
More Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove Complaints & Reviews
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
- Fisher & Paykel - Rebate fraud! 
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - wash machine
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - online service booking
- Fisher & Paykel - 48" range
- Fisher And Paykel Dishwasher Control Panel - Did not receive goods or refund