Fingerhut / collection calls for a balance I don't owe
I have received many calls from them regarding an open account. They claim I owe them $500. I gave them the last 4 digits of my SSN which didn't match and my address which also didn't match. Apparently, I have the same name as someone who skipped on them. I am sending them a certified letter copying our state dept of consumer affairs instructing them not to call me any more. If that doesn't work, I'll find an attorney who will sue them for harassment. Maybe that will work. All the collections were from India they don't even use Americans.
More Fingerhut Complaints & Reviews
- Fingerhut - fraud 
- Fingerhut - order/customer service 
- Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
- Fingerhut - safeline plus 
- Fingerhut - credit watchman 
- Fingerhut - bear waterfall
- Fingerhut - customer service, pricing hidden policies 
- Fingerhut - payment refused / name change by the foreign workers.
- Fingerhut - jordan 3-pc. colored wood bistro
- Fingerhut - sony xperia phone