Fifth Third Bank / late charges
I have had a car loan with this bank since 2007. I have had them loose my payments where I had to go in with the receipt they gave me along with a cancelled check to have it corrected. Most recently I received 2 payment books in February saying my payment went up in January. Then the collection calls start. Telling me I am 2 months behind. They never received my February payment. I ask and get charged for a record of my payments and see that every single payment has been received and posted on or before the due date and every single payment was assessed a late charge. Its an automatic thing with this bank. I call to complain and I am told it will take 2 days. I call in a week and they say, that adjustment wasn't done correctly. Call back in 2 days. I just got off the phone and am told 10 days. And I should know this as its clearly marked on the form. I don't have a form!! I ask what my payment is since its due tomorrow - two months late - even though they received a payment in February. Where did it go? They have no idea. At the end of each call they ask if there is anything else they can do for me - I ask to mark my loan paid in full. I know on the 5th of next month I will be calling again to dispute the additional late charges. My payment history shows that there was only a 2 month period when they did not charge me this fee. If this is how they report their bad debts and delinquent payments its no wonder they are one of the worst banks in Rockford.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.